Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to connect my Palm Treo Pro to projector

• 09-12-2008 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi all,

Is it possible to use the Palm Treo Pro with a projector?

I'm trying to find a answer and no one can help. Can I go via bluetooth with the following http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=99180&doy=9m12&C=SO&U=strat15

Or do i go down the route of USB directly to Serial....???

Do I need any 3rd party software to actually send the image down to the projector or will it automatically pick up when connected?

Any other software that anybody can recommend for the Palm Treo Pro - General and funky

By the way, it's a great unit... V impressed by it. And I was a die hard blackberry fan before

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Does it have TV out? that way you could hook it up to the AV connections on the projector. My n95 actually has TV out, never thought about hooking it up to a projector

EDIT: Check on the palm site, couldnt find TV-Out as a listed feature

Advertisement