Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fallout 3: Collector's Edition (Xbox 360 + PS3) €35 In Gamestop Now!

• 09-12-2008 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

This is what it looks like

Contents:

# Fallout 3 game
    # Metal Lunchbox
    # 5" Vault-Boy Bobble-Head Figurine
    # Fallout 3 artbook
    # "Making of Fallout 3" DVD

Got this special ed. lunch box fallout 3 for €35 today in game stop in Kilkenny, and its the same in Waterford so I presume its everywhere. Its €35 for both PS3 and Xbox 360.
    Its sealed in plastic, not pre owned, but they're selling fast so hurry if you want it. Meant to be a great game so I decided to get it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

game doing the same deal at the moment too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Feck I paid ~69€ about 2 weeks ago, great game and very good price for only 35€.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Maybe you could edit the title to say console?

paid 25e in game last weekend for the standard ed on pc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Oh sorry didnt know about the pc version, I edited the title anyway, and the game is great, graphics really good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Can u just get the normal Xbox 360 version for that price as well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Hmm 25€ for the PC version is still about a fiver to much to pay since I'll already forted out ~69€ for the XBox version already

This is now €35 on play.com if anyone is still looking for it, well worth getting imo:
    http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/5483415/Fallout-3-Collector-Edition/Product.html

• Registered Users Posts: 30 gilga

Fallout 3 regular spotted in HMV for €26.99 now. New, not used.

Edit. BTW I got the collectors edition in gamestop. Brought regular version up to counter and staff asked would I prefer collectors version for same price. Nice of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

it 55 in killkeny i was thare today

xbox36016 wrote: »
    it 55 in killkeny i was thare today
    Ah I see its gone back up then, I got it in kilkenny a few backs for €35. Best option then is the play.com one then id say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

The Gamastop in Tralee still has it for €35, its the normal edition though. Couldn't see the LE anywhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

HMV have the normal edition for 27.. with a student discount makes it 24.30 ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

hmm game in athlone had the PC Collectors ED for €25 last week. not sure if it was a one day offer or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Have a laugh at this!!!

HaHaHa!!!!!

Advertisement