Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardwareversand.de payment?

Options
  • 09-12-2008 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Just ordered a PC with these guys but am a bit confused about the payment method! Could somebody fill me in how I'm supposed to pay? I didn't see any way to pay by credit card, cash on delivery ended up being "prepayment". In an e-mail I got:

Please use for credit transfer exclusively this account, even if you know further admits of accounts.
    Remittee: hardwareversand.de GmbH Remittee account: 0731239469 BLZ: 44010046 Financial institution: Deutsche Postbank AG Dortmund IBAN Nr.: DE 7344 0100 4607 3123 9469
    SWIFTCode: PBNKDEFF
    Amount: 472,40 EUR Intended purpose: V855023-809533

Is payment made by bank transfer? Is there no delivery or dispatch until payment is made?

And out of interest, all the items I ordered were in stock, how long would I be waiting for delivery, roughly?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

You have to pay by bank transfer me thinks. I would have used them myself only for that reason. I used ankermann-pc.de instead because they except paypal, credit card & bank transfer.

Dont know about delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭PaddyTheNth

nutzu wrote: »
    Is payment made by bank transfer? Is there no delivery or dispatch until payment is made?

Yes to both.
    And out of interest, all the items I ordered were in stock, how long would I be waiting for delivery, roughly?

Thanks!
    Delivery info: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57744363&postcount=25

Payment info: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055379928&highlight=hardwareversand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 nutzu

Thanks guys, I'll sort that tomorrow then. Think I woulda gone with dabs if I knew bank transfer was the only way, but hey.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭PaddyTheNth

Thanks guys, I'll sort that tomorrow then. Think I woulda gone with dabs if I knew bank transfer was the only way, but hey.

I was leery too, but in the end it went without a hitch. 2 days for the transfer to go through was worth it to me for the lower price.

Depending on your bank, you may find that it's free to do the transfer online but they charge you in-branch.

Advertisement