Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have O2 cut their top up by €30 get €33 deal?

• 09-12-2008 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,872 ✭✭✭✭

I usually top up by €30 online as they always gave €3 euros extra when you did, when I went to the drop down to do it instead of the €30
    €33 that usually showed up it was just €30
    €30, so I just topped up by €15 euros, but then I get a text to say my topup was sucessful and that if I topped up by €30 I'd get €33. So has anyone topped up their O2 speakeasy by 30 euros recently and did they get €33 credit? Or is it lazyness on O2's side for not updating their automatic texts:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

umm..does o2 online show if you get the extra 2/3e when you view most recent top ups?

I cant remember.

TSB are offering the free credit when you top up until Jan I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Topup_loggedin_588x142.jpg

Still a valid offer. I think the drop down menu needs to be updated though.
    Top up yourself or a friend online in seconds; register your credit or laser card with us first to get started. What’s more, if you Top up by €30 we’ll give you an additional €3 credit for free.

Advertisement