Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Mobile reception in Charlesland/Seabourne

Options
  • 09-12-2008 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with coverage of 3 mobiles in the area.

Up in the apartment today even though it showed full reception on the phone, i was unable to make calls or send texts. When you tried to make a call it just immediatly cancelled. The internet coverage worked fine.

Has this happened to other people and does it ultimatly mean il need to change networks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Hi

It is driving me mad!!! I've had this for about 5 days. Mine shows as no network coverage. I've called them twice and both times they have said they have engineers working on it. Fortunately I have a second phone or I would have been in a right mess.

Sometimes it will work but most of the time it doesn't. I had a bit of an emergency the other day and the doctor kept getting the voicemail when he rang but I had no idea that I'd been bumped off the network. *scream!!*

I'm changing network as soon as I can get down to a store. Very cheesed off with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

You guys are having the same problem??? I thought there was something wrong with my sim and not the network. It takes me about a dozen atempts to send a txt and I can rarely make phone calls as there is a phone symbol with a strike through it on my phone. I rang 3 but they said that it was something to do with me and not the network. Have you lot been told otherwise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 essentialjc

Hi folks

Was just about to start a new thread for this topic!

been a nightmare the last week or so with my 3 phone - ive never had probs at all with signal here in 2 years or so!

anyway, mine seems to have suddenly popped back on - and its a stronger 3g signal I might add - fingers crossed could be back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Essentialjc i hope it stays on for you!

Unfortunatly no joy this end, still shows 'network not available'.

Shame really cause up untill moving back here i have been 100% delighted with service, prices etc etc

Mine ok.....atm. Try turning your phone off, taking out the battery, pop it back in and turn on your phone again. Apparently this refreshes you on the 3 database.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 essentialjc

mines gone again....

mines gone again....

Advertisement