Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cold Cooked Potatoes

• 09-12-2008 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

I can handle raw potatoes, I love cooked potatoes it just when they go cold. I've gotten figgetity thinking about them. I have controled myself so much that if I go to a restaurant and they give me some potato salad on the plate I can eat everything as long as it's not near the potatoes. The main reason why I'm trying to get used them is because of a greater fear, that is people finding out that I've a phobia of cold cooked potatoes.

My brother did hand me one before, which I thought was raw, I dropped it with a shout and ran out of the house making a noise something like nnnnneeeee. I confessed it to two friends of mine after I cooked them dinner, one of them then started throwing the potatoes at me, I ran to the kitchen, we then spent the 5 minutes on opposite sides of the kitchen, him holding a potato me holding a butcher knife. Luckly my other friend took the potatoes off him and threw them away. I then made sure they both washed there hands, giving the excuse they had gotten dirty from cleaning up.

Comments

Advertisement