Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Form 11 Help

• 09-12-2008 10:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

Filling in a Form 11 for a buddy on ROS.

What is the difference between Tax Adjusted Net Profit and Assessable Profit.

I have done out my own tax computation.

Profit per accounts 100e

Add Back

Depreciation 50e

Tax adjusted profit 150e

Less: Capital Allowance 120e

Taxable Income 30e.

Is tax adjusted profit the same as assessable profit?

Or is taxable income the same as assessable profit?

Am stuck.

In addition, my digital certificates have disappeared, I need to contact ROS, anyone have any ideas on that one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Legend100

Assessable Profit is before capital allowances Kluivert, I don't know why they put that into the new form 11 this year but its the same as tax adjusted profit. You'll see when you press the calculate button that it is this figure.

You need to download the newest java for ROS, it updated there the other day so your certificate will be updated when you install the latest java. I've noticed that when you click the drop down box to log in it appears blank at first, leave it a few seconds and try again if this happens and the username seems to appear then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Thanks guys I have done the Java updates and my certificates have returned.

Its almost two years since I used them I thought that I would have to re-appear as they only last for three years.

Thanks for the advice on the Tax adjusted v assessable profits.

So tax adjusted profit and assessable profit are the same = trading year 01/01/07 - 31/12/2007

Its been awhile, getting rusty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement