Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to find briquettes in Ballsbridge

Options
  • 09-12-2008 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

hi folks, my first post ever and what a mundane one :) Can anyone tell me where to buy bales of briquettes in Ballsbridge area of Dublin? Fresh up from Tipp I am and wet behind the ears!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

Local Petrol station or local shop - Spar, Gala, Londis etc?
    Not many around, but surely theres one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

You live in Ballsbridge? Send the servants out to get them my good man. No need to worry yourself about trifling things like that.:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭mikeystipey

cheers RKQ! Got some at a petrol station nearby. Dave, one had to lay off one's servants due to the recession :)

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭suitseir

hi folks, my first post ever and what a mundane one :) Can anyone tell me where to buy bales of briquettes in Ballsbridge area of Dublin? Fresh up from Tipp I am and wet behind the ears!!

If you drove up from Tipp you should have put a couple of bales in the boot of the car! Much cheaper than what you would pay in Dublin!:)

Advertisement