Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods forum

Options
  • 09-12-2008 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭

This may or may not be the right place, but I can't think of anywhere else that I can get a serious answer.

But anyhoo yeah, what exactly is the mods forum? I was reading about it in Snyper's offer for SSF in Feedback, and DeVore seemed pretty intent on him not being allowed in there. So why was that? Presumebly it's not some simple forum where mods talk about mod stuff, so what does it do?!

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Jay P wrote: »
    Presumebly it's not some simple forum where mods talk about mod stuff, so what does it do?!
    That's precisely what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

oscarBravo wrote: »
    That's precisely what it is.

So why was Dev so unwilling to let Snyper in?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

The mod forum has one function and that is to discuss whether someone may or may not have re-registered on the site in order to troll, shill or pimp crap.

In all honesty, you're not missing much.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Jay P wrote: »
    So why was Dev so unwilling to let Snyper in?

Because it is the Mod Forum, for Mods only.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Because it is the Mod Forum, for Mods only.
    There's nothing for you here.

/tubbs

• Advertisement
Advertisement