Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sako 85

Options
  • 10-12-2008 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Any of you lads shoot an 85? i just got one a couple of weeks ago and i have a small problem and just need to know if i got a monday gun or are they all like this, when you have more than one round in the mag with the bolt closed the first round stays in place but all the rounds under it jingle and rattle like fcuk and makes unbelieveable racket, i dont know anybody else with an 85, any thoughts??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Any of you lads shoot an 85? i just got one a couple of weeks ago and i have a small problem and just need to know if i got a monday gun or are they all like this, when you have more than one round in the mag with the bolt closed the first round stays in place but all the rounds under it jingle and rattle like fcuk and makes unbelieveable racket, i dont know anybody else with an 85, any thoughts??
    interesting what cal ,also do the bullets more side to side or up n down

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

30.06, they go forward and back and small bit side to side, i really hope its a faulty mag because otherwise the gun is good,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

30.06, they go forward and back and small bit side to side, i really hope its a faulty mag because otherwise the gun is good,
    sounds like a weak spring in the mag ,does it happen more with say 2 rounds in .load the five under and try

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

got it sorted there tonight, weak mag alrite, gun dealer swapped it for me and perfect now.:)

Advertisement