Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Spam Private Message but not sure!!

Options
  • 10-12-2008 12:28am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Got a private message claiming that I've won something in conjunction with a competition that ran on Boards.ie while back, but not sure if its real or not. So who can I contact, as in a Mod, to confirm if its true or not???

Thanks,
    Tox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Get onto one of the Smods. They'll sort it for you.

If you did win, then I hate you because I didn't win.

There was a competition a while back, but it is best to contact one of the Smods before giving any details.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Forward the PM to me.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Thanks Terry, you're all heart!! But there is nothing to hate me about if it is true.. believe me.. :D

Beruthiel, thats sent.

Thanks,

Tox

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

You name is on the winners list, did you enter the competion?

Therad here -> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055427108 list of winners on post 6.

Advertisement