Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F 1 Visa and the US Embassy

Options
  • 10-12-2008 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

I been accepted to a masters in SFSU in San Francisco starting Spring 09 (classes start January 26th). I havn't received my student documents yet. They should be here tomorrow. I was hoping to get some info from someone who has gone through the F-1 visa before. Will I be stuck for time? How likely am I to get everything sorted in time for the start of the semester? Will I have to book an interview or just turn up at the embassy with the approriate documents. Have looked at the embassy website but would like to get some info from here and people who have gone through it if possible. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

As this is more studying abroad, than Student Travel, I'll move it to the studying abroad forum.

Advertisement