Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Carols in Dublin 15

Options
  • 10-12-2008 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭

If you hear of any carolling events in D15 maybe you could post them up here.

I'll go first -

Coolmine Musical Society
    Blanchardstown Library
    Wednesday 10th December, 6.45pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

oh brilliant idea, I love going to these things!

I don't know of any yet but will keep an eye out :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Carolling in Farmleigh on Saturday & Sunday this weekend and the weekend after.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭HPT

Hi All,

There's a Carol Service on in The Garrison Church Arbour Hill, Arbour Hill, Dublin 7. (Pretty near Dublin 15!)

Date: Wednesday 10th December
    Time: 20:00

I was there last year and it was a particularly nice service. Some years the army band play at it. Not sure if they will be there this year or not.

Advertisement