Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blueberry Explosion Coffee

• 10-12-2008 9:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

Should have the group buy next week, and expecting some serious fruity flavours from some of those Ethiopians, but in the meantime, if you are looking for something really good and different from your typical coffee, I'd suggest trying the Ethiopian Sidamo on Coffee Angel's new webshop.

At €7 a bag that's ignorantly good coffee, will be stunning in the French Press, Aeropress, Vacpot (haven't tried it in espresso, but I think it may not be too suited).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Thanks for the tip Reactor - just ordered a bag. Won't have enough money to eat for the rest of the week though! (Caffeine appetite supression ftw!)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I've tried this myself I believe. A really lovely coffee, I'll be ordering soon, the house is coming down with coffee at the moment. You should link the site in the online suppliers thread too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

A tenner to try it out... can't beat that. Batch ordered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Nice find... now if only I hadn't placed a seriously large order (20kg) with Hasbean
    yesterday I'd order from them. I'll give them a try in the New Year but
    look forward to the feedback from those trying now.

20kg!!!?

Do you know something I don't? What'd you go for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ah the coffee addict.... Half of it is ground and intravenously injected straight into the veins. The other half is in a little bowl beside his computer to chomp on when he is hungry. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

20kg!!!?

Do you know something I don't? What'd you go for?

Well apart from my usual quarterly resupply of grean beans
    (Cup of Excellence Espresso Blend, Has Bean premium Espresso Blend, Green Has Bean He Visitado Espresso Blend, Green Costa Rica Cafetalera Herbazú, Green Guatemala Finca Entre Rios Organic and a few others)
    I also picked up a fair few bags of roasted - including the Christmas blend- for gifts along with some Bodum pavina glasses and other accessories.

I could have bought a Behemor for the money I spent!

Very good, nice selection.
    I could have bought a Behemor for the money I spent!

Soon, soon...

Advertisement