Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight club

Options
  • 10-12-2008 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭

I got an e-mail with a promotional code to join the UFC fan club for a year.

Anyone else get this?

What are the benefits of membership, will I need it to get into to the weigh-ins?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

I got 1 too but I'm already a member.

Benefits are 10% off purchases at the UFC store online, access to ticket presales, and acces to Fight Club only events over UFC weekends, there is more but I cant remember.

You DO NOT need to be an FC member to go to the weigh ins, BUT you get to go to a pre weigh in FC event (usually a Q&A session with a fighter or Dana) which is held in the same venue as the weigh ins so you get the best seats for the weigh ins, as the public dont get let in till after the FC event.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

So now they're giving away for free what I paid ~€50 for a few weeks ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭dave80

I got the email, i signed up for the year for free and also got a free UFC tshirt to go with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭gravity12

is it possible could someone pm the email or the code :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Sure, the code is "2"

• Advertisement

dunkamania wrote: »
    Sure, the code is "2"

my code was 11 digits looked like each person got a unique code

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

yeah i got this aswell. is it free? or has it been charged to the credit card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

It is free?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Yeah I got it too. Happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I also got it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭gravity12

'UFCFC2007' for one month's membership

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

I got 2 codes today?
    I was due one for my tickets for ufc 93, but they sent me 2 different ones.
    Now both myself and my bro have fight club membership :)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

So now they're giving away for free what I paid ~€50 for a few weeks ago?

Not actually, they dont get to go to Q&A session that we do and also dont get to go to after party that we do with the fighters. So all in all they get access to the forums, and thats bout it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

WHere does it say this?

bigslick wrote: »
    Not actually, they dont get to go to Q&A session that we do and also dont get to go to after party that we do with the fighters. So all in all they get access to the forums, and thats bout it

Confirmation email i received:

Welcome and thank you for redeeming your new UFC Fight Club membership!
    As a member, you've just been granted access to the UFC Fight Club world, where UFC fans come together.
    By redeeming your Ultimate UFC Fight Club membership, you will have a VIP pass allowing you unlimited use of UFCFightClub.com including the opportunity to purchase pre-sale tickets, exclusive access at Pay-Per-View events, news, contests, video & photos, private message board & blogs, and much more!
    We hope you'll take the opportunity to check out all the fan club has to offer and get to know your fellow UFC Fight Club members.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

dave80 wrote: »
    Confirmation email i received:

As a member, you've just been granted access to the UFC Fight Club world, where UFC fans come together.
    By redeeming your Ultimate UFC Fight Club membership, you will have a VIP pass allowing you unlimited use of UFCFightClub.com including the opportunity to purchase pre-sale tickets, exclusive access at Pay-Per-View events, news, contests, video & photos, private message board & blogs, and much more!
    We hope you'll take the opportunity to check out all the fan club has to offer and get to know your fellow UFC Fight Club members.

Notice that you are redeeming a UFC fight club membership not an Ultimate UFC fight club membership, and as you can see from the info you posted, it is the Ultimate membership that gets you the access to Exclusive things.

UFC fight club membership = free (allows access to forums basically as well as few videos etc.)
    ULtimate UFC fight club membership = 60 euro (allows you to exclusive events etc)

This is my understanding anyway.

bigslick wrote: »
    Notice that you are redeeming a UFC fight club membership not an Ultimate UFC fight club membership, and as you can see from the info you posted, it is the Ultimate membership that gets you the access to Exclusive things.

UFC fight club membership = free (allows access to forums basically as well as few videos etc.)
    ULtimate UFC fight club membership = 60 euro (allows you to exclusive events etc)

the entire email, check out the txt highlighted in bold, havent logged on yet to check it out

Sign in now at http://www.ufcfightclub.com and start enjoying all of your member privileges today.

You have purchased a ultimate.

Name:
    Address:
    City:
    State/Province:
    Zip/Postal Code:
    Membership Expiration: 2009-12-10
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I checked my account and it said ULTIMATE FC Membership

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭druss666

i joined 2 weeks ago for a year 79$ but it think i left out a letter in my email as i have not recived any emails from them since i have emailed them but i still have not got a reply has anyone else had this problem or can anybody give me some advise i only joined for the meet and greet hope i get it before 93

and one more thing i got tickets for 93 off ebay and they are an o2 stub ? i know they have some deal together but i also got tickets over ticketmaster and they are different ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

The post below is from the UFC Fight club site, I would imagine they've sent out the codes to the wrong mailing list, all who bought tickets rather than those who purchased new memberships, plus I'd imagine they will either chase people up for the membership fee or cancel their membership.

"Redeem your UFC Fight Club Membership" Email

Members who purchased tickets for UFC 93 may have received a "Redeem your UFC Fight Club membership" email from the UFC Fight Club.

This was due to an error and can be disregarded.

An official email to all those affected will be sent out asap.

Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience caused

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

Is it worth getting the UFC fight club membership? 50 quid is 50 quid. I know you get a t-shirt and access to certain events but what use is that to you in Ireland? Would the Q&A session be worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 adcon

how do they know your a fight club member,do you need your passwords etc,(yes i am a member)just want to know if i need to write down my passwords,heads like a sive if they do ask

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

adcon wrote: »
    how do they know your a fight club member,do you need your passwords etc,(yes i am a member)just want to know if i need to write down my passwords,heads like a sive if they do ask

if you mean to the Q&A, you need to go to " Events " on the ufc fight club page and click the Q&A link, then print off your RSVP which has a bar code. Make sure to bring ID too.

Advertisement