Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need somewhere to study in city wentre on Thursday evening

Options
  • 10-12-2008 10:54am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks, I'm looking for somewhere I could do a few hours study tomorrow evening in the city centre, any ideas?

Not in DIT/TCD so I presume I cant just wander in there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

What about the library in the Ilac centre??

http://www.dublincity.ie/RecreationandCulture/libraries/find_your_library/Pages/central_library.aspx

I used to use it years ago, and I think it was free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Josie_dub

Hey,

I go to Pearse Street library, opens till 8 Monday to Thursday if thats any use. Just go upstairs to the archive centre and tell them you'd like a study space if theres one available. Fill out a membership form and get a card. Limited amount of spaces but very rare that you wouldn't get one. Its quiet and theres plugs at each desk for laptops and wi-fi. Because alot of people there are using really old books for genealogy theres one rule.

NO PENS, PENCILS ONLY!!!

Seriously you'd be crucified.

Hope that helps.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Pearse Street library?

**edit** oh spooky mind melt.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Much appreciated Dinkie!

If anyone has others lcose to Stephens green/camden street I would appreciate those also.

Advertisement