Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Corrolla Strata MC Hatchback car

Options
  • 10-12-2008 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,877 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am thinking of purchasing a 2005 model of this car. It has 30000 miles on the clock, 3 doors and is on sale with a dealer for a listed price of €13000 which I would hope to get for aorund €10800-€11000. I was just wondering has anyone ever driven one of these cars and could advice me as to their reliablity and comfort etc. I am a single person so would not have kids to drive them around in it, but I am over 6 feet tall and have driven a Nissan micra for the last 3 1/2 years which I find is to small and leaves me a little cramed in the car. So I need a bit more space. The car is a 1.4 Litre so coming from a litre car shoudl be a big difference

Advertisement