Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kid Cudi vs Crookers new video

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭francois

bbbs wrote: »
    Hi All

Just thought I would give you a heads up on the new Kid Cudi video another awesome video production and tune !!http://www.muzu.tv/mostv/Kid-Cudi-Vs-Crookers---Day-N-Nite/56464

Happy Wednesday

Meh, hardly groundbreaking tune or video

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bbbs

It never is coming from Ministry of Sound they are the fine purveyors of turning cool tracks into commercial pap hence the video... fit girls tho....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

was a huge tune all summer in ibiza,tenerife,crete etc.glad its getting a proper release.hate the way they shorten down tracks for videos though, you dont get the full effect imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Awful tune if you ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭BoysNoize

Yeah actually like the song a lot but think the video is awful personally.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭uprooted shane

that video, jesus christ its bad!

the song though, wouldnt play it personally in a club, but do like it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Great tune, I'll probaly be sick of it by january anyway so I wont care by then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

Yeah I remember hearing this back in july in Ibiza and I saw them play cream a few times over the course of the summer at amensia. Liking some of the crookers stuff as a result.

Advertisement