Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone deliver Christmas Trees in City Centre

Options
  • 10-12-2008 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi - does anyone know of a shop/vendor who will deliver a Christmas tree in the city centre? At a reasonable price!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Hmm, Cork's No.1 supplier eh?

Look at the name of the forum :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

sdonn_1 wrote: »
    Hmm, Cork's No.1 supplier eh?

Look at the name of the forum :D
    :o

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

www.christmastreesdelivered.ie

This crowd have been bombarding me with e-mails, they are connected to the schoolbooks.ie site which I have used several times. I don't know anyting about their Christmas tree service but the book service is very good so that bodes well. They are based on Davitt Rd Inchicore, hope it works out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭herya

I've just seen a Christmas tree shop (no less!) in Donnybrook where they toy shop used to be opposite Madigans. They have a big sign up that they deliver trees. No clue about contact details though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement