Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3/4 Cue Case

• 10-12-2008 11:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭

My gf just bought me a snooker cue from this website;

She didn't get me a case tho, so I'm looking to get one. Hard or leather.
    Its a 3/4 jointed cue so I will need a case for this size of cue.
    I've been looking on ebay and amazon and the prices are pretty steep, the cases on the billiards boutique website are cheaper, but my item has already been dispatched and I don't want to have to pay delivery again for another item.
    Ebay is the usual nonsense, where the case costs 99pence and the delivery is £35
    Anyone any ideas? Any links?
    Cheers,

Al

I will post up my experiences of billiardsboutique.com when/if my cue arrives

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Are you based in Dublin?

You would pick up one in the Riley shop on Abbey Street. Or Breffeners (if it is still open!) on Capel Street

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭alansweeney100

I am in Dublin but nowhere near the city (culchie dub) and I don't intend goin near the city this time of year unless theres definitly a decent bargain to be had.
    If you reckon there is, then I might wander in otherwise I'll be going for this on ebay, it works out at €37 delivered, wat do u reckon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I am in Dublin but nowhere near the city (culchie dub) and I don't intend goin near the city this time of year unless theres definitly a decent bargain to be had.
    If you reckon there is, then I might wander in otherwise I'll be going for this on ebay, it works out at €37 delivered, wat do u reckon?

No harm in giving the riley shop a call and asking how much a case is.

Also, make sure you get a hard case. It's too easy to damage your que with a soft case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭alansweeney100

My brother has volunteered to buy me the case as a xmas pressie so its his problem now :D
    He reckons theres a snooker shop in Drogheda. I told him about the Riley shop on Abbey st. too, so he'll find one somewhere.
    I will tell him to get a hard case, cheers for that.

Advertisement