Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cork man turns to courts after failing 10th driving test

Options
  • 10-12-2008 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Did anyone else hear Gerry Ryan talking about this this morning? I can't find the news story online...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

always good to know someone out there failed the test more times than me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

My god!!:eek::eek::eek:

I was even embarrassed talkin to my mates after failing my first driving test. Imagine this guy!!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I read it in a newspaper during the week (can't remember which one - it was at work). As well as the person in question coming across as a complete idiot, the journalism was very sloppy as the article stated that he was going to appeal the result of his last test. (One can't appeal the result of a test, one can only appeal for a retest).

Advertisement