Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor prices rises in txts & calls - Pay as you Go

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 PatAlpha

When electric, gas etc. go up it goes by the price regulator and makes national news. How can Meteor / Eircon get away with a 33.33% price hike so easily?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I still haven't seen a advert notice of these price hikes that certain posters stated.

Anyone care to point out where it says of these hikes at least on their website ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

chrislad wrote: »
    O2: 25c

Voda: 25c

3: Don't want to spend the effort looking

Meteor: 25c 'Irish' packages, 15c International package.

Tesco: 20c

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭7.Ronaldo

Fungus wrote: »
    Tesco: 20c
    There's a simple solution here - move to Tesco Mobile.

You will get all the on network promotions that you get with other networks but I bet you know very few people on Tesco Mobile to make these offers worthwhile.

I still think Meteor is the best value for money. Like it's always been, it depends on the individual and what network the majority of their contacts are on.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

Is today the last day to register for the free txts and/or calls with meteor?

I have signed up up for it but do I have to buy twenty quid credit aswell by this date for it to work? or is it because im registered it i can but the credit when ever?

• Advertisement

Bajingo wrote: »
    Is today the last day to register for the free txts and/or calls with meteor?

I have signed up up for it but do I have to buy twenty quid credit aswell by this date for it to work? or is it because im registered it i can but the credit when ever?

The offer is open until January 31st 2009
    http://www.meteor.ie/plans/pay_as_you_go/latest_offers/offerofalifetime/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

The original Anytime and Leisure Time tariffs for Meteor's oldest customers have now also been increased.

12c texts
    9 cent minimum call charge.

Stevek101 wrote: »
    The original Anytime and Leisure Time tariffs for Meteor's oldest customers have now also been increased.

12c texts
    9 cent minimum call charge.

Shocking how they can tell noone

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭McSim

People, be carefull with Tesco Mobile, it has a minimum call charge of 1 minute, i.e. 20c.
    All voice call charges (including calls to Voicemail) are quoted per minute and billed as a minimum connection charge of 1 minute, followed by per second charging, and rounded to the nearest cent.
    here: http://www.tescomobile.ie/terms/tcs_anyone_anytime_price_plan.aspx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

McSim wrote: »
    People, be carefull with Tesco Mobile, it has a minimum call charge of 1 minute, i.e. 20c.
    All voice call charges (including calls to Voicemail) are quoted per minute and billed as a minimum connection charge of 1 minute, followed by per second charging, and rounded to the nearest cent.
    here: http://www.tescomobile.ie/terms/tcs_anyone_anytime_price_plan.aspx

:eek: that's shocking. thanks for that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Luch

gurramok wrote: »
    Was just checking my account online, and just noticed the call and txt charges have risen this month with only 2 plans available. Dec 6th it was cheaper and Dec9th i notice they jumped in price :mad:

I was never notified of this. Txts gone from 9c to 12c and mobile-mobile call charges from 25c to 29c as well as mobile-landline gone up form 25c to 29c with both having a minimum call charge of 9c. :mad:

Anyone else notice this?

I did just notice this and i was furious.

Is it legal to increase prices without notifying active customers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

The post you quoted relates to a price increase that occurred in 2008.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Zombie thread so I'm locking. PM if any issues.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement