Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is anyone else in a heap after the xmas party last night!

• 10-12-2008 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

i am *****d i would pay €20 for a rasher sandwich!
    Tagged:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Fraid not Jamm222, Pighead's actually bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. Not a drop of alcohol touched these lips last evening. So what was the craic at the party. Did you kiss a girl? Did you like it?

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

i didnt kiss any girls but i was doing knee slides on the dance floor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

on your knee's on the dance floor , durrrrty!

JAMM222 wrote: »
    i didnt kiss any girls but i was doing knee slides on the dance floor!
    Ye ha! That sounds much much better than kissing yucky girls. Good man JAMM222. A true man of the people. Kissing can be good but it can also be bad.

Knee slides are always good. Pighead has never ever not laughed at a good old fashioned knee slide. Entertainment for the masses over self pleasure. You're a star JAMM222. What song did you knee slide to? Was it The Final Countdown?

I'm sure it was great fun. But it was probably more like one of those drink aware ads. LOOK AT THIS LADS WHEYYYY

everyone else all "I've had enough" :P

Ah at least ye didn't score your boss.

think im in the dog house though i Apparently knocked all mrs JAMM222's make up down the toilet!

Don't tell me you done a knee slide in the jacks as well JAMM222? There's a time and a place buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

i was doing knee slides on the dance floor!

I did that before, but on a carpeted section of the room.

Ouch doesn't cover the pain felt :(

how did u know! i couldnt help myself

pighead any chance i can have a slice of you for a sandwich! please i need some bacon

Why don't we lie on top of each other and create a tasty bacon and jamm sandwich. Then we can make sweet, sweaty, full bellied love if you want to. No pressure.

everything is ok im just back from the pub had the cure and im 100% again! now for a few knee slides in the office!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭boardinwork

Shut up John i was in the pub with you and you got sick!