Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

H20 free Eco Wash

Options
  • 10-12-2008 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭

Anybody know anything about these ?

As I started washing the family car as my Saturday chore 25yrs ago with LOADS of water and clean sponge there is very little likelihood of me ever going near these boys but I am curious.

I am hoping they are using some chemical instead of water - now that would be funny, but on a more sinister note, does it mean the car is being vilified again for the amount of water used to wash them ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

It's good for a light coating of dust on the car, but I wouldn't trust them with heavy soiling.

Advertisement