Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Home Release tomorrow.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

it defo is, got the press release this morning

youll be hugely disappointed tho, coz its rubbish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Rosedale6

Helix wrote: »
    it defo is, got the press release this morning

youll be hugely disappointed tho, coz its rubbish

Is it really that bad? i was really looking forward to this.

well its not that its bad as such, its just completely and utterly pointless

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Eoin087

Rosedale6 wrote: »
    Is it really that bad? i was really looking forward to this.
    I respectfully disagree with Helix. Home will be as good as people make it. An with everyother thing in life some will like it and some won't. I've been in the closed beta for over a month and found home to be fun and innovative. Just read an article of the upcomming content for home and included is a resistance 2 space where the home square is transformed into something like the game and there will be team based mini games with it. There's also a lot more interesting content in the works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

It reminds me of the pre-game lobby in Phantasy Star Online, without all the sci-elements, and the game.

Can't see myself visiting too much unless I am totally missing the point of it.

• Advertisement

Eoin087 wrote: »
    I respectfully disagree with Helix. Home will be as good as people make it. An with everyother thing in life some will like it and some won't. I've been in the closed beta for over a month and found home to be fun and innovative. Just read an article of the upcomming content for home and included is a resistance 2 space where the home square is transformed into something like the game and there will be team based mini games with it. There's also a lot more interesting content in the works.

been on the beta a good while myself, tbh the whole thing reeks of money spinner imo

theyll have semi interesting attempts at stuff for a while, then itll gradually all turn into micropayment heaven where kids destroy their parents' credit cards buying all kinds of virtual nonsense

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Eoin087 wrote: »
    Just read an article of the upcomming content for home and included is a resistance 2 space where the home square is transformed into something like the game and there will be team based mini games with it. There's also a lot more interesting content in the works.

Colour me unexcited.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Helix wrote: »
    well its not that its bad as such, its just completely and utterly pointless

+1

i got it a few weeks ago,played around with it for about 15 minutes and went back to playing LBP.

Advertisement