Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic

Options
  • 10-12-2008 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭

Just seen this on the front page of the North County Leader, does anyone know were this dunnes is, Balbriggan, Swords? Or even better; who the moron is :D

front%20page%202.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Hahahahahaahahaha:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

What a plonker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

If the criminal fraternity had an equivalent of the "Darwin Awards" this guys would get one for sure! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Davido84

This is hilarious, i can imagine the garda calling to his door knock! knock! you're under arrest, we want the Tv back you stole from Dunnes and your club card points are being deducted also. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Slightly off topic, but I about this time last year I caught a guy robbing a massive flat screen out of a Dunnes in the area. Despite your man standing out like a sore thumb and acting really dodgy none of the management or the security guard spotted him. I had my daughter with me at the time so I wasn't going to confront him, but when I said to a manager that some guy had just taken a TV, the manager asked me back "oh, did he pay for it?":eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement