Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Fifa 09 League Game Night!

• 10-12-2008 1:25pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    We will be having the first of many game nights Thursday night from 8pm onwards. So if you are looking to get your games completed, join us!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Won't be on for this....some team dinner for work!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I play real life football on Thursday's so I can't make it either, I'll be around Friday hopefully if anyone is around, if not I'll catch you's at some time over the weekend!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Fifa is real to me, dammit!!!

Injured lots of ligaments in my foot about 6 weeks ago so itching to go back playing proper league soccer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I won't be around on Thursday or for the rest of the weekend. I will be online tonight after the footie if anyone fancies a game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

ya, i should be on after 9 tomorrow night.

I have only played 2 games this week so far...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I would love to, but I red ringed last night. The towel deal worked for a while, but went balls up again today after buying a crapload of stuff for it. I'll try and sort a replacement xbox asap, so don't throw me out of the league yet.

I'll try and sort a replacement xbox asap, so don't throw me out of the league yet.

Depends on whether you're ahead of me or not in the league :P Don't sweat it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I'll be on, have loads of catching up to do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

ditto

only had the one game so far this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

One game i got ??No one was on :(

• Advertisement

I've only had 2 games this week....and they were technically played last week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Yeah. Seems to only be the same faces online all the time. We may struggle to get a full fixture list complete.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

ya i was on before 8 yesterday, got one game!

I have only played 3 this week...

I should be on this evening for a few, if anyone is on...

I should be on this evening and for most of the weekend (mostly FIFA, but I'll be signed into Live trying to finish the last 10% of GTA), so drop me a message if you want to play and I'm on something else.

Yeah I'm noticing the same players again and again. There are a decent number of player who havent even played half their games yet.

We're entering the final gameweek and so we need people to get their games finished as soon as possible.

No matter what time I arrange for a game night, I'm only going to get a few players at it.

It may get a little messy, but we'll get through it. Next year, we will have fixtures and it will be up to each player to arrange their games via PM/boards/xbox live etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I'm going on now for a few games. I've only played 12 so I'm going to be online for most of the night if people want a game.

If you dont see me on Fifa I'll still have my xbox on so send me a message or add me for a game if needs be. BassmanMurph85

Advertisement