Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lindt 99%

• 10-12-2008 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get this in Dublin, or even online once the shipping cost is reasonable?

They used to do it in Spar in Dalkey and Centra in Glasthule but not anymore :(

Hope this is the right forum, I believe EileenG once said anything over 70% is a health food so I didn't want it getting lost in snacks & sweets!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

http://www.google.com/search?num=30&complete=1&hl=en&safe=off&q=%22Lindt+99%25%22+%2Bshop+site%3Aboards.ie&aq=f&oq=
    Maybe fallon & byrne from that.

Dunno if Eileen called it health food though. I'm sure she will be along. It is meant to be beneficial in small doses though, and at 99% it is very unlikely you could demolish 1kg in a day, like I have been known to do on easter sunday :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Never thought of fallon & byrne - thanks - worth a shot! I did try Avoca but had no luck :(

The health food comment was half tongue in cheek, just wanted to justify posting it in N&D tbh as I thought I'd get a better answer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭FunkyDa

Dunno about chocolate as a health food, but I spotted these bars, on the shelf, in Sainsburys, up in Newry. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

ive seen them on the shelf on several tesco stores

corkcomp wrote: »
    ive seen them on the shelf on several tesco stores

Are you sure it's the 99%? I know they do the 70% and 85% for sure but have never seen the 99% there.

• Advertisement

Are you sure it's the 99%? I know they do the 70% and 85% for sure but have never seen the 99% there.

you could be right there, maybe it was the 85% i saw there ..

to the OP, have you tried ritter sport? mmmm but its dark enough that you wont eat too much of it

What % is it do you know? I'm open to anything above 90% tbh! :)

What % is it do you know? I'm open to anything above 90% tbh! :)

its 71%

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Adagiodiva

You can get it in Fresh supermarket in Smithfield. I bought it there last week.

Hope that helps!!

Sara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

If you are on the Northside, then JC in Swords on the Rathbeale road has it, so has Centra in River Valley in Swords. Most of the Fresh places have it too. Fallon and Byrne sometimes have it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

Terroirs Fine Food on Morehampton Rd. sell another high cocoa bar called Noir Infini 99%.

http://www.terroirs.ie/food/index.asp

Avoca food hall sometimes has it, right beside the cash register. If they don't ask them to get it. The reason Centra in River Valley has it is because I asked them. They were surprized how many other people bought it.

I tried avoca - but thanks Eileen! :)

Cozmik, that looks perfect. Expensive, but apparently it's the business. I might have to take a detour from my exams in the RDS next week :)

I've tasted the Noir Infinity, bought some in Harrods. Very nice, but I think I prefer the Lindt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

I think the Lindt bar is less bitter but I'm not really a fan of either bar tbh.The 85% range is high enough for me.

Advertisement