Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystic Moira

Options
  • 10-12-2008 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all, I was hoping someone be able to give me a number for mystic moira please, Ive tried everywhere and can't seem to lay my hands on one, would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭SPARTAN33

Try the Kilkenny area section in the south east forum, someone there might know because i think she is from the kilkenny region.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kazza81

cheers for replying :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

I will pm you the number.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 summerbaby

I wouldn't bother ringing that number, i went to her a few months back, she was terrible and charged me 80 euro for the 20 minutes of her getting nothing right and repeating herself, i've been to about 10 readers and she was the worst. She got money grabbing since she got a bit more famous and it seems to me that her gift is no longer there, 3 of us went to her and no one was one bit happy and from what i'm hearing we're not the only ones. save your money for someone who's deserves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

You've been to 10 readers? Why so many and over how long?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 summerbaby

i've been to 10 over 8 years, i wouldn't find that unusual.

Advertisement