Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Passport query!

• 10-12-2008 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi,

Just a quick question which I am hoping somebody can clear up for me. On Vodafone passport, you can make a call from the selected countries abroad for 79c connection fee + "the rate you pay at home".

My question is, if I am on a price plan which allows me free calls to other Vodafone users and I make a call while in one of these countries, do I pay the connection fee only

OR

Do I pay the connection fee + the price to make a call outside of the free calls on my price plan.

Example:

10 minute call
    Connection Fee 79c + 15c / min = €2.29

or do I pay only the connection fee 79c regardless of how long I stay on as long as it is to another Vodafone Ireland user.

I have looked it up on the website but it is not really clear as to whether your free call entitlements are valid when using this service.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Dools2007

OK, just managed to check with Vodafone Customer Services and cleared this up.

Any free minutes or free calls to other Vodafone users are not valid once abroad so basically, you pay:

Connection fee of 79c + the rate per minute on your price plan.

Advertisement