Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trouble with ntl disconnecting

Options
  • 10-12-2008 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭

New modem with ntl so i can get voip except i cant get a steady internet connection and because of that the phone works sporadically at best any ideas on what to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Norfork Nights

New modem with ntl so i can get voip except i cant get a steady internet connection and because of that the phone works sporadically at best any ideas on what to do?

You could start by taking a deep breath and using some punctuation in your post.:rolleyes: Or try calling UPC support with more details than you've posted here, modem type etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Read around the forum and you'll see there are a few issues with NTL at the moment....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Did you have any previous issues with the old modem. Go to 192.168.100.1 and post your received and transmit levels. Possibly a loose connection, damaged centre core , or faulty modem if you had no previous problems.

Advertisement