Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Left4Dead

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,794 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Have to say the demo got a bit tiresome for me but it was only 1.5 levels of the campaigns 5 levels. There's 3 other campaigns and the versus mode is one of the best competitive multiplayer games I've played. The full game is quite possibly my game of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Cow Moolester

Silvine I hated the demo but I decided to just get the game because I had a voucher and I loved it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Right, my brother got me this for christmas (I could think of other things I might have preferred, don't know how he thought I wanted this). Arrived from play.com today so if anyone wants a game, feel free to add me (I'm already adding a few of ye!).

Oh, I have to use his account because that's the xbox live one, its P1992.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

I love this game. This is one of the best online games on the 360. On the harder levels you have to co-operate to survive!

Add me for a game.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

just got the game too, only played some single player but am up for some co-op....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

If you play online at all, definitely definitely get it, it's a fantastic game. Versus is just loads of fun, griefing people, and Campaign kicks ass when playing with a few good people. It's so good I bought it twice ;) (PC and 360)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

We should get a game of versus going some evening then. I have only played a bit of online and some co-op with my brother (he is terrible).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Anybody wanting to go for some of the achievements, even the Expert ones, give us a shout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Yeah I wouldnt mind going for some of the achievements, if anyone wants to add me for a game my GT is BassmanMurph85. I'll be playing it pretty much all friday evening :)

Advertisement