Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

send error report.help needed

• 10-12-2008 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

this is doing my head in.programe not responding then send error report pops up.what does this mean.wouldnt care but when you send report nobody fixes the problem.i know you can hide these messages but thats not a cure.anyone know how to fix send error report.cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

What programe is it happening with?
    Noones going to turn up at your door to fix the problem* just because you sent an error report. Its just MS' way of finding out if a programe is having the same error by the same people!

*dont_worry_sir_Im_from_the_internet.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭ibanez777vbk

Tallon wrote: »
    What programe is it happening with?
    Noones going to turn up at your door to fix the problem* just because you sent an error report. Its just MS' way of finding out if a programe is having the same error by the same people!

*dont_worry_sir_Im_from_the_internet.jpg
    i can happen when im using any programe,but i have noticed it happens more when im playing games that ive put on pc (disc games)

Advertisement