Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wallet??????

Options
  • 10-12-2008 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Hello all,

My boyfriend has a wallet, it's black leather has a piece of metal on the front that's in the shape of a horse i think but it also has a chain so he can hook it on to his belt.

Now, it's his favourite thing because it has the chain, but the chain went through the leather a few days ago and I would REALLY like to get him a new one, trouble is i can't find anywhere that does cool but simple wallets and most importantly with a chain!!!!

Does anyone have any ideas of where i could pick up such an illusive item???

Preferably in the Dublin/Liffey Walley/Maynooth area!

Merci!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Any place that sells "Biker" gear would have these, they're quite common. Cant give shop names as i'm not familiar with the area, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

River Island actually have some really cool leather wallets with chains....there is a good range to choose from too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭meganj

thank you both very much! I think I'm gonna hit River Island tomorrow, I looked on their website and they have some really nice ones!

Thanks again! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 trad3mark

Try Asha in stephens green shopping centre. they do all that gothy stuff too.

Advertisement