Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

01-W-3272.jpg?t=1304972727

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Seasoft

5704997122_e7b420c099.jpg

5704998542_150e77963f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Ennis does have the highest per capita for mentally challenged people you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Portiuncula Hospital in Ballinasloe today...

This person didn't even bother to look for a space, drove straight in the gate and abandoned the car....
    20110509001001.jpg

Although maybe they wanted to block this one in...
    20110509001002.jpg

I thought this was the best though! And before anyone tries to say "maybe it was because they were a learner driver and too nervous to park" the driver got out and let his father park for him :D
    20110509002001.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

shinikins wrote: »
    Portiuncula Hospital in Ballinasloe today...

I thought this was the best though! And before anyone tries to say "maybe it was because they were a learner driver and too nervous to park" the driver got out and let his father park for him :D

Dad being a fully qualified and licensed obnoxious parker...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Will_H

Yesterday Kildare Town. Note the spaces behind the car 4 of which were free as I had just parked in one of them.

48b17.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/121/20110509002001.jpg
    There is only one cure for not being able to get a saxo into a normal parking space - public humiliation. You should have just creased over laughing at the top of your voice and gesticulating wildly in the direction of the numpties so as to attract an audience.

bonus points for doing it to the tune of the "laughing policeman" while dancing in a circle around the parking numpties and their car... *
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT6TXD4_yDM

*may result in temporary committal, or a box in the jaw

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Merbhp wrote: »
    VW in Aldi !!!

Are you sure it is not Lidl? There is a Lidl advertisement on the wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭DoubleBogey

Just picked up my brand new Ford Focus last week. First time parking it in a car park so I put it down the back and out of the way to avoid any dings. Come back out and this knob jockey has squeezed into a spot behind me that clearly did not have enough room. There's no way he got in without a game of bumper cars :mad: Luckily no damage done, but just bloody typical.

56ca9.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Just picked up my brand new Ford Focus last week. First time parking it in a car park so I put it down the back and out of the way to avoid any dings. Come back out and this knob jockey has squeezed into a spot behind me that clearly did not have enough room. There's no way he got in without a game of bumper cars :mad: Luckily no damage done, but just bloody typical.

he was probably just testing to see if the auto park feature works in reverse!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Looks like Park West? The overflow car park has many hilarious examples of obnoxious parking on a daily basis :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Merbhp

Dublin Bus - oh Dear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

20110509002001.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Damn that white line is BANG in the centre of that car, good job, lol

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

This guy is a regular offender in Northwood.
    northwood1.gif
    And some justice for this lad.:P

northwood2.gif
    He was surrounded by empty car parks .

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Merbhp wrote: »
    oh Dear!

Broken down ? or just stopped for a smoke??.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

No pics. But they actually managed to stradle two disabled bays, and guess what? No blue badge.

Dublin City Council - "I'll just pop in to the shops for second, nobody will mind"

Dublin City Council - The Path's wide enough to drive a truck along...

Dublin City Council - How to hinder pedestrians and obstruct the view of traffic trying to come out on to a main road.

Dublin Bus - Blocking the footpath & obstructing the view of traffic on a bend...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Merbhp, are you just stalking Dublin bus while driving a Dublin Council truck?

Merbhp, are you just stalking Dublin bus while driving a Dublin Council truck?

Or vice versa. :)

Great pix. Well spotted, and well commented on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

dsc01187d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

haha, is that limerick?

We should start giving out some of these:

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/
    http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/files/notice_1.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Halfrauds alright however the angle of your dashboard would suggest you are also parked across the white lines.

How gers_punto parking lately?

/will stalk car park tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Why use 1 parking spot when you can use 4?

Taken in Tymon Park, Templeogue last week.
    tymon.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Berty wrote: »
    Halfrauds alright however the angle of your dashboard would suggest you are also parked across the white lines.

How gers_punto parking lately?

/will stalk car park tomorrow :D

Nope I wasnt, the parking doesnt match up

Gers punto was actually parked quite civil up towards Harvey Norman (last spot in the row.

The car belonged to a member of halfrauds staff though while I was in my car they came out almost creaming themselves over the merc :D

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You folks do realise that vehicle reg + business number on side of van is immensely useful?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Now this is obnoxious parking!!

EF7F7B9C3AE94BFA892C685128AFF909-0000317135-0002313359-00500L-C25DF2C77D8B4F49817EF21E9F772D2D.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

That today?

How the smeg can that much carnage happen in that particular location?

EDIT Just saw the other thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement