Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

Have you ever seen the guy with the nissan navara pickup truck in Northwood gym.

Every time i see it he is parking in 2 parking bays. Granted its a big yoke but ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

cisk wrote: »
    Have you ever seen the guy with the nissan navara pickup truck in Northwood gym.

Every time i see it he is parking in 2 parking bays. Granted its a big yoke but ffs.

I was at B&Q in Galway a few weeks ago, and a guy was sitting in his Hilux diagonally over 2 spaces. I reversed mine into what remained of the second space. As I got out he rolled down his window to tell me that I shouldn't have parked there and that he was parked the way he was so that nobody could park where I parked. I just told him that he needed to learn to park properly.

When I came out 20 minutes later he was still sitting there. When I pulled out he pulled out behind me; he had been stuck there as he couldn't get his jeep out until I moved! (which I hadn't realised when I parked).

Here's a bit of Russian parking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqpX1OsJAkk&feature=player_embedded

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Sorry for the quality of the picture. The parking is high quality though :)

223389_10150184362108682_698008681_7159784_2885782_n.jpg

/M

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Fey! wrote: »
    When I came out 20 minutes later he was still sitting there. When I pulled out he pulled out behind me; he had been stuck there as he couldn't get his jeep out until I moved! (which I hadn't realised when I parked).

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    LMFAO

• Registered Users Posts: 78,399 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The joys of the Rathfarnham shopping centre car park.

img0216cg.jpg
    Thats not parking - thats landing. :)

• Advertisement

Well i went to Northwood Gym today and guess who was there :D

img0187mr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Honda parked like an asshole as well though. Chicken and Egg but as the Navara is a serial bad parker then meh.

Berty wrote: »
    Honda parked like an asshole as well though. Chicken and Egg but as the Navara is a serial bad parker then meh.

Yeah everytime, the carpark was empty. The honda was the 2nd one in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

cisk wrote: »
    Yeah everytime, the carpark was empty. The honda was the 2nd one in.

I think it's an X-Trail

:)
    Pedantic Pat

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

h3000 wrote: »
    I think it's an X-Trail

:)
    Pedantic Pat

definitely x-trail .... we'll call that 2 Nissans acting the bollox !

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭flash1080

jd wrote: »
    Whitehall Church. I'm not sure what is going in here! Is he deliberately blocking someone in?

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/710/158599.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/710/158600.jpg

A friend might've allowed him/her to block them if there weren't any spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Picture tells a thousand words, wonder how many is a video?

View My Video
    William street today, blocked all of william street when the buses couldnt get past.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Harcrid

Judging by his red face he was suitably embarrassed by his parking!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Celtxx wrote: »
    Judging by his red face he was suitably embarrassed by his parking!

And rightly so!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

phill106 wrote: »

View My Video
    William street today, blocked all of william street when the buses couldnt get past.

Put it in the William Street thread in the Limerick City forum. PLEASE!!!!

EDIT What did your man say at the end. Even though from Limerick I still couldnt understand it. "School or something"

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭280special

View My Video

Otherwise known as a berk in a merc !

Well, its a term i have heard a few times ,reckon it holds very true in this case !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

Rich people with there cars think they can park any where, same on the motor way, they think you should make way cause they have a big car, feck them I and my Altea ain`t moving for no one! I know the rules of the road, they don`t!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Lol, parking like a complete retard and then breaking the law by letting his very young child ride unsecured in the front of the car.....that man deserves some sort of a medal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Chippy01

Image0246.jpg?t=1305411908

Today in Gorey......
    The car park behind was barely 10% occupied....
    And although there isn't one on the front, there is an L plate on the back. I thought L plates have to be displayed front and back?

Chippy01 wrote: »
    Image0246.jpg?t=1305411908

Today in Gorey......
    And although there isn't one on the front, there is an L plate on the back. I thought L plates have to be displayed front and back?

That`s not a car, its a shoe box.
    It should be pushed aside and taken over by a real car, lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Chippy01 wrote: »

Today in Gorey......

I can see an L on the front though??

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Chippy01

I can see an L on the front though??

Oooops, you could be right there.
    I must have mixed it up with all the other rear-plated L's I've seen around..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

lewis wrote: »
    Rich people with there cars think they can park any where, same on the motor way, they think you should make way cause they have a big car, feck them I and my Altea ain`t moving for no one! I know the rules of the road, they don`t!!

I think you'll find its the non-wealthy who have the most cars in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Put it in the William Street thread in the Limerick City forum. PLEASE!!!!

EDIT What did your man say at the end. Even though from Limerick I still couldnt understand it. "School or something"

'cool as you like'

I think you'll find its the non-wealthy who have the most cars in this thread.

That`s cause all the rich fecks are dead!!
    They can`t drive for ****!!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭but43r

lewis wrote: »
    That`s cause all the rich fecks are dead!!
    They can`t drive for ****!!

Are you saying that once someone becomes rich they straight forget how to drive properly?
    That is complete bull.... There are plenty of rich people with expensive cars that know hot to drive and park properly and plenty of middle class or lower class people that have no idea how to drive or park.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I think we have a winner here,from a thread in the Limerick City forum.
    Apparently this guy stopped traffic for ten minutes as he parked up illegally.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2qu2dtu&s=7

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

but43r wrote: »
    Are you saying that once someone becomes rich they straight forget how to drive properly?
    That is complete bull.... There are plenty of rich people with expensive cars that know hot to drive and park properly and plenty of middle class or lower class people that have no idea how to drive or park.

Yup, being clueless on the road is regardless of wealth, age, sex (yes please!), etc...
    But I would say that rich people who can't drive usually do so in Ferraris.
    Cristiano-Ronaldo-Ferrari-Wreck.gif

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Harcrid

I think we have a winner here,from a thread in the Limerick City forum.
    Apparently this guy stopped traffic for ten minutes as he parked up illegally.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2qu2dtu&s=7

Yes, it was posted at the top of the previous page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

View My Video

I would tend to be a bit cautious about videoing people in Limerick who drive fancy cars.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement