Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Tallon wrote: »
    lewis wrote: »
    Jesus now this just is WRONG! Did you get out and tell them where the hell they parked?
    Well suppose he could fly to america, give out to the parker of his lhd car, and try to get his money back by claiming the $250 fine for parking, but think they would be gone by then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Merbhp

The parking bays are really wide here, so no excuse for being such a fool and bad driver

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Merbhp wrote: »
    The parking bays are really wide here, so no excuse for being such a fool and bad driver

Pity the jeep didnt park right up to the driver door. & he'd still have been perfect in his space.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

5 series bmw drivers seem to be the worst or is only when someone sees a 5 badly parked that they post it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

dharn wrote: »
    5 series bmw drivers seem to be the worst or is only when someone sees a 5 badly parked that they post it

Erhm. You mean 3-series (which is what is in the picture above and which is what is usually parked like crap. Haven't seen many badly parked 5 series.

Anyhow, a few examples from today in Kilmartins N6 Retail area.

3-series (as mentioned above)
    227824_10150195021693682_698008681_7252758_5921271_n.jpg
    Snapped him just as he leaves, but it's clear, where he was parked. Also the Toyota besides him was there first, so that's not his fault. They're both muppets.

Now he drives around, turns around the bit of hedge there and drives his front left alloy up on the curb (outch). Well, halfways anyhow. Gives up going forward finally, just staying on the road besides the trash bin, while the wife/GF/whatever gets out to bin something. Now, this is literally less than 20 meters from where he parked in the first place. Then reverses back in front of another car coming down that road and drives on.
    250327_10150195021808682_698008681_7252759_6670606_n.jpg

This is the worst I've seen in a long while

But second later, this loon arrives (red pickup)
    249318_10150195021148682_698008681_7252752_5409246_n.jpg
    No marking of the overhanging wood, reverses first into the tree, goes forward again, decides to take up 2 parking spaces then.
    248148_10150195021408682_698008681_7252754_2335800_n.jpg
    Well, sort of
    226826_10150195021878682_698008681_7252760_6053184_n.jpg

/M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

Two I spotted today...

bad_parking_002.JPG

bad_parking_003.JPG

and another...

bad_parking_004.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

slinky2000 wrote: »
    Two I spotted today...
    bad_parking_003.JPG

The question here is`nt about the parking...no, why in gods name would you drive a Ssangyong Kyron, lol, the world most coolest parents, poor kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭dell1211

slinky2000 wrote: »
    Two I spotted today...

bad_parking_002.JPG

Main crime there is putting those wheels on a non M3, they look seriously retarded on anything other than a M3(wide bodied, lowered.....)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Seasoft

This car was there at least 30 mins to my knowledge, who knows how long before and after!

Ashbourne main street today!

5762386554_177e793528.jpg

5761841427_6791926d1c.jpg

5761840543_2316dc2581.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

This Obnoxious parker who posts here regularly abandoned there little car in this spot. Its normally a buggy....:p:p:p

001.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

-Corkie- wrote: »
    This Obnoxious parker who posts here regularly abandoned there little car in this spot. Its normally a buggy....:p:p:p

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr149/johnharry1/001.jpg

Gwayowhadah. That's some really skillful parallel parking.

Iwannahurl wrote: »
    Gwayowhadah. That's some really skillful parallel parking.

I was thinking it was you allrite..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

Another classic

bmwth.th.jpg

And a 3 spaces for the price of 2, Quasquai special

2for1.th.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

The posher the car, the more arrogant the driver?

According to the Daily Mail: There are more than 6,000 posts on the 'Bad Parking' thread of the Pistonheads website - a forum where car fans exchange views on the latest motoring news.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

We're over half way there so and frankly boards.ie is a maze as it is so we are doing fairly well to be sure to be sure. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

snubbleste wrote: »
    The posher the car, the more arrogant the driver?

According to the Daily Mail: There are more than 6,000 posts on the 'Bad Parking' thread of the Pistonheads website - a forum where car fans exchange views on the latest motoring news.

Just had a quick look at the pistonheads.co.uk Bad Parking thread. Not massively dissimilar to the present one, which shows that parking muppetry is probably universal. BTW, the motorist below is seen as "retarded" in the Pistonheads forum...

Photo358.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

They are retarded because clearly they knocked down that man dressed in white as well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

article-0-0C4B082900000578-613_638x364.jpg Inconsiderate: This mega-rich motorst manages to

Slow news day in the Daily Mail? Then get a junior journalist to trawl through some internet forums and pick up some scandal. Photos are free and it all takes less than an hour to fill up a page of everybodies most hated rag.

Btw a Y reg 996 does not a mega rich motorist make. Its cheaper to buy than a Mondeo.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Why are people so stupid.
    Pulled in to the square in tallaght this morning to get a few groceries.
    Full floor of the multi storey with 7 cars in total.
    I find a space - no one near me (must be at least 150-200 free spaces still there).
    Getting bags from the passenger seat and getting ready to get out and get the 3 little ones out also.
    In pulls an oul lad in his 60's and where does he park??....about 10 inches from my drivers door - right beside me.....WHY??
    Look at the empty spaces - beside the door, near the lifts, one entire bay with no cars at all......WHY BESIDE ME??

I started up and moved to another empty space and contemplated killing him, then me...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I just hate it when that happens.

I just hate it when that happens.

Do you ever notice the same thing happens in the Cinema. You are sitting in the seat nice and comfy with herself with hundreds of seats in front of you but everyone that comes in after you wants to push in to your row to sit beside you.

Why oh why..............:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Seasoft

5764902842_b30577d8de.jpg

The guy behind the car is not the driver!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Merbhp

That looks like Tesco Ashbourne carpark - if so, that looks like he drove from right to left which is against the one way flow for that section - arch-imbecile

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Yeh it is that car park alright, its one of the busiest car parks ive seen can be hard to find a spot at times so if id seen that id be driven mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Berty wrote: »
    They are retarded because clearly they knocked down that man dressed in white as well. :D

Folks, is there any chance you could not use the word 'retard' or 'retarded' as an insult or derogatory term. This causes great offence to many people with disabilities and their families and friends. It has been used 16 times on this thread already.

See http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704865104575588273153838564.html for a more detailed explanation or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_disability-related_terms_with_negative_connotations#R for a short summary.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Folks, is there any chance you could not use the word 'retard' or 'retarded' as an insult or derogatory term. This causes great offence to many people with disabilities and their families and friends. It has been used 16 times on this thread already.

See http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704865104575588273153838564.html for a more detailed explanation.

Please use the report function if you have a problem with a post.

Back-seat modding is against the forum charter

Two bad parkers next to eachother!

bad_parking_005.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

Iwannahurl wrote: »
    Just had a quick look at the pistonheads.co.uk Bad Parking thread. Not massively dissimilar to the present one, which shows that parking muppetry is probably universal. BTW, the motorist below is seen as "retarded" in the Pistonheads forum...

[IMG]htp://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx142/Robbo611/dump/Photo358.jpg[/IMG]
    and look he ran over some one, now they are flat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Folks, is there any chance you could not use the word 'retard' or 'retarded' as an insult or derogatory term. This causes great offence to many people with disabilities and their families and friends. It has been used 16 times on this thread already

I've 2 austistic nephews, and the word doesn't really bother me. Perhaps the internet isn't for you if you're easily offended? The word retarded stopped applying to special kids a long time ago.

We've a huge problem with GAA and Rubgy heads where I live, every time there's a match on, they'll park anywhere the like. Double yellow lines mean nothing. The problem is they block visibility of oncoming traffic on a busy road, and you end up nudging out further and further trying to use the force to see if anyone's coming against you. There'll be an accident soon, and neither the City, sports associations or traffic dept do anything about it. Will get photos soon, as it's gone insane lately.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement