Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Tallaght hospital. Taxi in two disabled spaces at A&E

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

+ a silver Ford Focus in the space as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

Maybe it has a fake Blue Badge and all... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

thought taxi,s were suposed to be a bit newer than o2 reg, that looks like an auld banger .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

There's no age restriction on taxis

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

-Chris- wrote: »
    There's no age restriction on taxis

FYP. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

uWqme.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭deandean

Completely inconsiderate parking in dublin 05 D 48605 thanks "buddy"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

TGIF Blackrock. This muncher gobbed on my car. Think it's a staff car.

parking20110529.jpg

edit: of course, the risk is that he does one and I'm left posted on this thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

So you and him parked badly?

• Advertisement

Childres road in Limerick last night.....

bad_parking_006.jpg

slinky2000 wrote: »
    So you and him parked badly?

So, I took as little room as possible. If I parked between the lines the 2 cars would occupy 3 spaces.

Granted, I was taking the pi55 out of the bimmer driver but I didn't make the situation any worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

E39MSport wrote: »
    TGIF Blackrock. This muncher gobbed on my car. Think it's a staff car.

edit: of course, the risk is that he does one and I'm left posted on this thread :)

The lexus is looking well:)

No market for well sorted V8 guzzlers though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

No market for well sorted V8 guzzlers though :(
    If I were buying such a car, the LS400/430 would be right at the top of my list.

I might just keep it and get rid of the Amazon. Hasn't moved an inch since end Feb. (I tell a lie - It moved about 3 inches when I used it to crush a hard drive :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

I might just keep it and get rid of the Amazon. Hasn't moved an inch since end Feb. (I tell a lie - It moved about 3 inches when I used it to crush a hard drive :) )

landcruiser Amazon?

gatecrash wrote: »
    landcruiser Amazon?
    yup - not Volvo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

yup - not Volvo :)

Love those yokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

It's been a while and I have a lot built up.

This is a setdown / Taxi only area in Tesco Extra in Naas. There are PLENTY of places to park
    but this driver is way tooo important to walk ore than 20 feet. This car was here for at least 30
    minutes [my duration in Tescos that day]
    01.jpg

This was just behind me in the above photo. This driver is much more lazy. Wanted to park in a
    driving lane right at the door.
    02.jpg

Naas main street, Kilcullen end. Chipper is just behind me. Car park is just to the right. This guy
    parks on double yellows AND on a corner. This happens a lot in Naas. Guards don't seem to care
    and routinely pass by all illegal / double parking.
    03.jpg

Naas. Just outside Fate Restaurant, Dublin side, opposite Maxol. This guy is actually parked.
    06.jpg

With parking spaces this big, this is unforgivable. The car to the right is not much better and
    only barely stays between the lines. Java Republic Rostery, Finglas.
    05.jpg

• Advertisement

AIB, Blanchardstown, Westen end, just beside entrance and ATM. Why do people always insist
    on parking on the hatch? There are plenty of parking spaces.
    04.jpg

And here, same place, different day. /me waves at Bord Gais van.
    09.jpg

I thought this was funny. Not in a "ha ha" way. I took the photo in a bad angle. Couldn't spend
    too long doing it as the driver was giving me the stink eye as I batently took the photo. There
    is another car behind the left car, about the same distance as the car in front on the right. This
    car took two parking spots where parking is desperately needed. This is outside Microsoft
    Building 3, Sandyford.
    07.jpg

Neighbour on my road. I don't know him, don't talk to him but he always parks dangerously on
    the bend. "Hi. Drop in for tea and biscuits. I'll teach you how to park properly"
    08.jpg

Eurospar, Naas, Kilcullen end, Rear Car Park, in front of Emergancy Exit. Need I say more?
    10.jpg

Same as above but behind. Just ... cannot ... get ... between ... the... lines
    11.jpg

Naas, Big Ball, Woodies. The car on left is actually taking four spots. Great stuff. Sorry about
    the picture. I was squarely focused on the car on left but as I took the picture, my hand
    swayed to my car on the right. Sexy
    12.jpg

Tesco Extra Naas. I'll leave the picture to describe this one. All I'm saying is that this car is
    parked, engine off.
    13.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Seasoft

RangeR wrote: »

I thought this was funny. Not in a "ha ha" way. I took the photo in a bad angle. Couldn't spend
    too long doing it as the driver was giving me the stink eye as I batently took the photo. There
    is another car behind the left car, about the same distance as the car in front on the right. This
    car took two parking spots where parking is desperately needed. This is outside Microsoft
    Building 3, Sandyford.
    07.jpg

This really drives me bananas - people who leave a half car space in front and behind instead of moving up a metre from one car or the other. Totally selfish.

Great set of photos there from Kildare, etc. Hope some people see their cars and feel ashamed. Not likely though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

Jesus man, that`s all a bit much ain`t it.

I know if I see a dude taking pictures of parked cars, I know where they`ll end up..I`m near...

lewis wrote: »

I know if I see a dude taking pictures of parked cars, I know where they`ll end up..I`m near...

willis.jpg

another from Limerick...

bad_parking_007.jpg

lewis wrote: »
    In a nice way, why are you here? This thread is about obnoxious parking.
    ...I know where they`ll end up...
    In the Obnoxious Parking Thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Glorious Revolution

Recently seen "parked" outside Marks & Spencer at Liffey Valley Shopping Centre. :rolleyes:

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Recently seen "parked" outside Marks & Spencer at Liffey Valley Shopping Centre. :rolleyes:

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

Thats hardly the worst example you could have seen there :)? I've never been in that part of the car park and there hasnt been cars parked in the set down area and all along the fron that the door of M&S.

Havnt got a pic yet but at Lidl in Clondalkin (new nangor road) have hoarding up around the part where they are buildign the bakery, it's where there used to be car spaces, so now what idiots are takign to doing is parking at the oarding, which is the middle of the road in the car park and reducign it to one lane and making it a choke point. God forbid they have to walk 20 yards....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

RangeR wrote: »
    In a nice way, why are you here? This thread is about obnoxious parking.

In the Obnoxious Parking Thread?

In a nice way, for the same reason you and everyone else is, but thanks for reminding me what this is all about....jesus

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement