Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

And another off Henry Street in Limerick

bad_parking_011.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Triangla

montane wrote: »
    imag0190v.jpg

This narrow laneway is a thoroughfare. I saw 3 cars driving in and having to reverse back out due to this blockage.

Free Parking with every gym membership maybe??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

08-D-44194 at Tesco Maynooth

WP_000306.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

Packed out Fairgreen Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭CarMuppet

^^^ The Suzuki and Nissan above look like parents who need a little more room to move toddlers/babies in and out....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

CarMuppet wrote: »
    ^^^ The Suzuki and Nissan above look like parents who are inconsiderate and have no respect for other people

fyp

They have Parent and Child parking spaces for a reason

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

^^^ The Suzuki and Nissan above look like parents who need a little more room to move toddlers/babies in and out....

How much room do they need? There's plenty of space to the left of the Suzuki.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭CarMuppet

Tallon wrote: »
    fyp

They have Parent and Child parking spaces for a reason.. and I like misquoting fellow posters :)

That are sometimes full... I would consider a parent who parks like the two above in order NOT to bang off another car quite a decent sort imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

There were loads of empty baby-and-parents slots there. The above is just ass-hatism, nothing else.

That are sometimes full... I would consider a parent who parks like the two above in order NOT to bang off another car quite a decent sort imo.
    Not in Maynooth Tesco.. There are even more around the front of it, which no one ever uses because they are too lazy to drive around

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

slinky2000 wrote: »
    And another off Henry Street in Limerick

bad_parking_011.jpg

I'd be careful taking any pictures of posh cars parked carelessly outside that particular solicitor.;)
    The guy who drives it probably wears a tracksuit, hoodie and baseballcap.
    Add to that a million tattoos, about half a kilo of gold and a generous smattering of scars.
    It is the biggest, poshest, most expensive solicitor in Limerick, all the clients have the "Sports store look" about them, all drive that class of car minimum and probably all get free legal aid.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Dr Fuzz, John Devane isn't based out of there. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Dr Fuzz, John Devane isn't based out of there. :D

+1
    Who says crime doesn't pay?
    You just have to become a solicitor.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

162202.jpg

Taking up two visitor's spaces - complex doesn't have sufficient spaces at the best of times...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

A little presumptuous on account that his brake lights are still engaged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

jd wrote: »
    162202.jpg

Taking up two visitor's spaces - complex doesn't have sufficient spaces at the best of times...

Considering that he`s on a hill, it looks like he jammed on the brakes while going forward....maybe he saw your man taking his picture for Boards, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

Beer Baron wrote: »
    A little presumptuous on account that his brake lights are still engaged.

Nope had been around twice looking for a space..that is exactly where she had parked (she had got into car this time round though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

06-D-86109.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

franksm wrote: »
    There were loads of empty baby-and-parents slots there. The above is just ass-hatism, nothing else.

They are never free, thanks to most drivers thinking they're a free-for-all.

I frequently take two spots in Tesco in Maynooth, away from the door. The car park is huge... the mind boggles as to why they they didn't draw bigger parking spaces, and save everyone's car from being dinged.

The car on the left is also parked.

07-L-400.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

Did anyone see a swanky new black Mercedes parked opposite the Bleeding Horse on Camden Street today? Right on the corner of Camden Street and Harcourt Row, hazard warning lights on, two wheels on curb. I was shocked when I passed it first, but even more shocked when I passed back over an hour later and it was still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Did anyone see a swanky new black Mercedes parked opposite the Bleeding Horse on Camden Street today? Right on the corner of Camden Street and Harcourt Row, hazard warning lights on, two wheels on curb. I was shocked when I passed it first, but even more shocked when I passed back over an hour later and it was still there.

but...he has his hazards on! That makes it ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Not sure if you could call it obnoxious, it was parked in a loading bay after hours. I just thought it was funny, the clamp is way bigger than the wheel and won't fit under the wheel arch. It reminded me of my 4 year old niece tottering around in her mothers high heels. :)

g-wiz001.jpg

They should have clamped him just for buying that horrible car

02-D-69062.jpg

Tallon wrote: »
    They should have clamped him just for buying that horrible car

That driver should have used his loaf...

phill106 wrote: »
    but...he has his hazards on! That makes it ok!

Wing mirrors retracted as well? Beatification!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Seasoft

th_617924501_cookst_B02_122_352lo.jpg th_618002291_cookst_B03_122_429lo.jpg
    The owners of these doubled parked cars were in a church for an hour for a novena. Free car-park spaces were available a few metres away. While the drivers of the blocked row were probably in the church too, there was no guarantee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

bijapos wrote: »
    Not sure if you could call it obnoxious, it was parked in a loading bay after hours. I just thought it was funny, the clamp is way bigger than the wheel and won't fit under the wheel arch. It reminded me of my 4 year old niece tottering around in her mothers high heels. :)

g-wiz001.jpg
    That clamp could be very easily removed too. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

That clamp could be very easily removed too. :D

You mean lift the car from the clamp, lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement