Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Fook. Was up in that Lidl/Subway/Eddie Rocket's in Walkinstown earlier and this Range Rover was parked over two spots.

Unfortunately, the photo is as bad as the parking so you can't really make it out.

Still,

14062011180.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Mc Love wrote: »
    Long way from home :D

eh,Japan? :confused::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭one2one

20110604171013.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nutgrove Shopping Centre. This parking started a chain of shíte parking to the right!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

eh,Japan? :confused::D

I think he means that its a Limerick Reg up in Maynooth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

kinseydub wrote: »
    Found this jem parked at the new Tesco in Balbriggan .

Just look at that massive dent in the door and the way it's parked and you know that person will always block yellow boxes, drive all the way around roundabouts in the outside lane with their left indicator on, park just about anywhere they bloody well like, become abusive when challenged, dump the car in the middle of the road when bringing their spoilt brats to school, stop in traffic (I'll only be a minaaaa!) and generally be an inconsiderate person that would never in a million years miss mass.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

Double-prammy-whammy and a twofer:

Double-Whammy.jpg

02-W-976.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

h3000 wrote: »
    You must do some amount of walking with that buggy :)

I surely do. Three hours on the trot today (which is when I took the second pic above).

No wonder them tyres is pure bald...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Can we pick it? YES WE CAN!!!

7094fdfa-95c5-4b39-bcb4-80c65ea487ed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Iwannahurl wrote: »
    Double-prammy-whammy and a twofer:

I have actually called in to houses to complain about **** like that when out with the kids. They tend to be all apologies and "I'll move it now" when face to face but revert to type very soon after.

I'm now resorting to keeping a supply of youparklikeanasshole.com sheets, with double sided sticky tape attached, in the bottom of the buggy. And once both sides have been peeled off that tape,all that's left is a nightmare :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

That would be no challenge for those blokes.

That would be no challenge for those blokes.

Do you mean double-sided sticky tape or a wheel clamp? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭one2one

@milltown: "I'm now resorting to keeping a supply of youparklikeanasshole.com sheets, with double sided sticky tape attached, in the bottom of the buggy. And once both sides have been peeled off that tape,all that's left is a nightmare "

Would this not be considered Criminal Damage? Feel like doing it myself but surely marking a vehicle isn't right!

milltown wrote: »
    I have actually called in to houses to complain about **** like that when out with the kids. They tend to be all apologies and "I'll move it now" when face to face but revert to type very soon after.

I'm now resorting to keeping a supply of youparklikeanasshole.com sheets, with double sided sticky tape attached, in the bottom of the buggy. And once both sides have been peeled off that tape,all that's left is a nightmare :D

I haven't got round to doing that yet. None of the off-the-shelf notices fits the bill for me, plus I'm a bit nervous of being done for littering or car assault or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Centra Ballinteer. Double yellows dont apply to builders.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Coming out of Carlow;

Note the empty space on the left and the fact that another persons wheels are over the disabled spot, making it next to impossible for a disabled person to take the space allocated for them with your one ramping up on to the yellow box in front of the entrance.

img20110612162807.jpg
    img20110612162923.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Idiot parked on the Muckross Road in Killarney completely blocking the footpath outside the Gleneagles Hotel. Huge empty car parks all over the place including one about 10 metres behind him on the right.

KY Reg in Killarney during High Tourist Season. Sur' he owns the roads and footpaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

I haven't got round to doing that yet. None of the off-the-shelf notices fits the bill for me, plus I'm a bit nervous of being done for littering or car assault or something...

Tell me what you want, I'd be happy to put something together and print it for you. :D

I think he means that its a Limerick Reg up in Maynooth.

No way,lol

• Advertisement

No way,lol

I thought regs MUST stay in each county. :rolleyes:

I get run out of Limerick every evening with my fecking LH reg. :D

Beer Baron wrote: »

I have a different reg for each county I'm in sure,only way to do it ,now, back to the obnoxious parkers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Sorry for the angle, Just had to get them both in!
    Tesco in coonagh limerick (again).

22cfno.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

Holy crap... I see that one of them at least has the blue badge, but WTF !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

I surely do. Three hours on the trot today (which is when I took the second pic above).

No wonder them tyres is pure bald...

Have you ever phoned the local guards about the kerb parking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

DonJose wrote: »
    Have you ever phoned the local guards about the kerb parking?

What are they going to do in fairness? Get a few double yellows painted that they'll just ignore anyway

TBH, driver education is needed to explain it to them. Really sad that people can't use common sense when parking but that's how it goes....

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

with all the picks with lazy people parking there suv,s and trucks near the front door of the shops, wouldnt it be great if there were drive through shops.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

phill106 wrote: »
    Sorry for the angle, Just had to get them both in!
    Tesco in coonagh limerick (again).

I think we may have a winner!!!!!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Couple from Roxboro shopping center across from Bank of Ireland:

Note, the Passat is not parked badly, it is actually moving out of its spot trough the empty spot on the right of the Honda, that means the Honda had a free space both left and right and still made a pigs ear of its parking job!
    DSC00050.jpg

This really annoyed me, This.....:mad:person:mad:.......in the Focus(thats her going back to it) pulled into the space at an angle making it impossible to get out without tapping the car on the right and shuffling against it to get out.........the car on the right is my car:mad::mad::mad:
    She knew I saw her ding it(luckily it was the door handle which didn't mark) and with the look I gave her she was a hell of alot more careful geting back in then she was getting out!
    DSC00051.jpg

I could have spent an hour documenting the bad parking in that car park!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Beer Baron wrote: »

Surprisingly a lot of LH registered cars in Limerick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement