Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

January wrote: »
    Local Fire Limo company?

Completely different livery; http://www.firelimo.ie/images/445O4501.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 78,393 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Beer Baron wrote: »
    (1) The car exiting the wrong way a few posts back. Maybe they didn't want to pay to park their car at a public amenity. I wouldn't like to have to pay for the area that my taxes pay for in the first place
    I saw an office car park for only a few space in Germany that had an entrance and exit right next to each other. Only the entrance had a barrier. The idea being nobody would dare go in the exit. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

The cars parked in that underground. Most apartments get two spaces. Those spaces are numbered. Maybe they only have one car.
    One space per flat, a lot of flats were empty for a long time so people got used to parking wherever. Habbits have not improved since the flats filled up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Slushfund wrote: »
    Jayas lads some of ye would want to get a life, most of the examples are not too bad, if they are not parked dangerously, not blocking anyone, or misusing a disabled space, who cares. I just ingnore other peoples parking and look about my own.

If all you can do is post for the sake of it then don't bother. Post in this thread again and it's a ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Sorry about the picture quality :o.

But my god all four parked in disabled spots, and there certainly wasnt a lack of spaces in the car park. God forbid theyd have to walk a few metres in the rain arseholes.

21072011169.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

No pic unfortunately but spotted my old car today-whoever owns it now almost drove it through the doors of the local Lidl,they couldn't have parked in a more obnoxious place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Nice try ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

What do we love ?

Pictures of clampers on double yellows that's what we love. And on footpaths.

Especially when there's two.

And no the clampers are not just across the road promoting sensible parking. Something to do with the cafe 50 feet away maybe ?

Although the second one is just about to pull away. There's no one in the first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭DanWall

Luvbulmers01. How do you know that the cars parked in the disabled slots and not disabled people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

DanWall wrote: »
    Luvbulmers01. How do you know that the cars parked in the disabled slots and not disabled people?

They most lightly had no badges on the dash to say so..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

Reloc8 wrote: »
    What do we love ?

Pictures of clampers on double yellows that's what we love. And on footpaths.

Especially when there's two.

And no the clampers are not just across the road promoting sensible parking. Something to do with the cafe 50 feet away maybe ?

Although the second one is just about to pull away. There's no one in the first one.

Was the second one there to clamp the first one or did the have to call on to two vans for the lads to figure out how to put the clamps on?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Merbhp

Tesco Disabled Parking

168164.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Chippy01

Yes, this guy is parked....
    Image0279.jpg

He was there when I arrived, and was still there when I left 20 minutes later...
    Image0280.jpg

Perhaps he thought that size matters....lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Merbhp wrote: »
    Tesco Disabled Parking
    Is that the driver in the red jacket beside the car?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Tesco Disabled Parking. Private Parking, unless signed, is only a suggestion. It cannot be enforced legally as private property. They just expect people to have consideration for others which is very unlikely in this world/country.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Tesco Disabled Parking. Private Parking, unless signed, is only a suggestion. It cannot be enforced legally as private property. They just expect people to have consideration for others which is very unlikely in this world/country.

Thread is called "obnoxious parking" not "illegal parking".

NoQuarter wrote: »
    Thread is called "obnoxious parking" not "illegal parking".

Hmmm. Well I opened the thread originally A LONG LONG TIME AGO so I can possibly decide, to a certain extent, the direction of the thread.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭glic71rods46t0

Hmmm. Well I opened the thread originally A LONG LONG TIME AGO so I can possibly decide, to a certain extent, the direction of the thread.

we're not worthy, we're not worthy!!!! ... why dont you start a different thread for illegal parking instead of pulling a "its my ball so I'll decide the rules";)

we're not worthy, we're not worthy!!!! ... why dont you start a different thread for illegal parking instead of pulling a "its my ball so I'll decide the rules";)

Which is why I said "to a certain extent".

Nobody was "ownership" over a thread but the concept of thread was to highlight arrogant parking, whether it be arrogant, obnoxious, illegal or petty.

Originally the thread was called Abnoxious parking thread which rightly upset people. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭glic71rods46t0

Which is why I said "to a certain extent".

Nobody was "ownership" over a thread but the concept of thread was to highlight arrogant parking, whether it be arrogant, obnoxious, illegal or petty.

Originally the thread was called Abnoxious parking thread which rightly upset people. :D
    Your command of the english language is upsetting me:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

I was just lookin out for YOU! I wont stand by and watch people disrail your beloved thread! :D

Your command of the english language is upsetting me:D:D:D

Not bad being 5 pints in. :D
    NoQuarter wrote: »
    I was just lookin out for YOU! I wont stand by and watch people disrail your beloved thread! :D

Added to my newsletter. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Another fine attempt in Rathfarnham SC......

img0290p.jpg

img0291yk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭jacool

Is that the driver in the red jacket beside the car?
    If it is, perhaps it's because he has a huge bollard instead of a right leg. Couldn't walk too far with that thing weighing him down!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

*cough*

back seat modding :pac:

*cough*

There's always one.

:p

*cough*

EPM wrote: »
    There's always one.

:p

[insert defence here]
    "to a certain context"

I challenge thee!!! :D

Do thy worst! :D

I challenge thee!!! :D

Do thy worst! :D

For the love of God don't:)

EPM wrote: »
    For the love of God don't:)

I'd like to say........................too late....................

but I'll call it a day.

/awaits banhammer :D

• Advertisement

I'd like to say........................too late....................

but I'll call it a day.

/awaits banhammer :D

Night night Berty.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement