Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

lewis wrote: »
    Well it is an off road vehicle, lol.

Think she was just following the sign.............:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Sids Not wrote: »
    Think he/she was just following the sign.............:)
    Fixed your post there for you!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Newcastle Service Station - 11 August 2011

I see this on a daily basis but this first driver takes the biscuit. Takes the two spots, one
    which is a disabled spot. The car beside her didn't have much choice but to park half on the
    space, spilling over to the yellow hatch. However, there were plenty of parking spaces on the
    other side of the door, and about 30 free spots around the back. It's a HUGE car park.
    02.jpg

Five minutes later, I come out with my brekkie role [actually a wrap] and another woman is
    parked in the disabled spot. This time, she is very careful not to spill over into the other parking
    space but obnoxious none the less.
    01.jpg

There are plenty of parking spaces on the other side of the door, less than five seconds away.
    03.jpg

And yes, I know that these three where women as I saw them pull up and drive away. It's not
    only women, but the men I see do this are sually driving commercial vehicles
    [U*cough* P*cough*C].

For shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Wolverine_1999

testicle wrote: »
    282027_10150341530537025_745432024_9830230_5624191_n.jpg

Ah Limerick, the leader in so much that is bad in Ireland :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

testicle wrote: »

282027_10150341530537025_745432024_9830230_5624191_n.jpg

Is that an actual loading bay where they are parked and are they supposed to park at an angle? Or are they just parked like twats?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

bijapos wrote: »
    Is that an actual loading bay where they are parked and are they supposed to park at an angle? Or are they just parked like twats?

There is a loading bay there but I suspect the dark transit was not actually even in it. There is a drop off zone for a hotel there as well. The loading bay is supposed to fit two long base transits bumper to bumper. After 6pm those parking spots are dead handy for shopping on a Friday evening. :D

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Sorry for the picture quality. Car Park in Limerick.

img201108111325071.th.jpg

img20110811134810.th.jpg

Some inconsiderate jag driver swung his car in and were too lazy / rich to park it properly. Someone had left a note on the drivers window, asking them to park properly next time.

I did better.

I squeezed two tonnes of Avensis next to it and ambled off for a burger, taking a pic of the car before I left. Just in case they somehow managed to open the drivers door. I went off for some errands in town, and got back in about an hour.

Unfortunately, when I got back, it was still there. I even ate my burger in the car, willing the driver to come back. I was all set for "Me no speke de englese"

Actually, looking at the pic, I could have squeezed closer...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

MarkR wrote: »
    Actually, looking at the pic, I could have squeezed closer...
    +1, you're miles away from the Jaguar. Doesn't look like you're even on their side of your spot!

It felt a lot closer. I felt I was being particularly daring. :) I'll bring the butter next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

if he came back while you were away and dented your door getting in you might have felt a bit foolish

• Advertisement

That's what the picture was for.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

dharn wrote: »
    if he came back while you were away and dented your door getting in you might have felt a bit foolish

Actually I would 've taken pride in knowing my 2004 Avensis door was dented by a 2010 Jaguar door! I recon his loss would be greater than mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

S/He wouldn't have dented your door because the depth of the Jaguar interior of the door would have prevented him/her from getting into the car from the drivers side.

Now had the other car done the same they could have opened the windows with their auto open function and then out of pure comedic style both you and the other driver could drive off leaving them dangling in the window of their own car.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

lewis wrote: »
    Yeah he got it in no problem, now how the hell is he going to get it out?? lol

yeah, nudge em out of the way lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

This muppet sat on the road in that same spot beeping his crappy horn for ten minuetes for someone in the apartment on the right .... 5 of them in the car with the arse of the car dragging on the road !

img0091t.jpg

Dunno if this one is actually illegal or not but its still desperate !

img0092wu.jpg

rest speak for themselves.... blacked out people are people i know and dont wanna post them here as their not even on the site !

img0093jh.jpg

img0094g.jpg

img0095od.jpg

img0096xy.jpg

img0097sb.jpg

img0098gk.jpg

and just to sum up

img0099fb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

jaypers! you've been busy

fryup wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

jaypers! you've been busy

yeah BUT look at last few night time photos,they have to be questioned as you can park at night time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

jimmynokia wrote: »
    yeah BUT look at last few night time photos,they have to be questioned as you can park at night time.

Ah no you can't.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement

h3000 wrote: »
    Ah no you can't.

yes you can same as sundays etc

Meh, I could do that, just don't want to....

fcuk it give it a shot LOL I WANT TO DO IT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

jimmynokia wrote: »
    yes you can same as sundays etc

No you can't.
    They are clearly double yellow lines. No parking anytime.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

robbie_998 wrote: »
    This muppet sat on the road in that same spot beeping his crappy horn for ten minuetes for someone in the apartment on the right .... 5 of them in the car with the arse of the car dragging on the road !

Dunno if this one is actually illegal or not but its still desperate !

rest speak for themselves.... blacked out people are people i know and dont wanna post them here as their not even on the site !

and just to sum up

These most probably belong to the large building around the corner that is home to a group of state employees that rhyme with 'tards... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Stingray

Kildare St, Dublin 2

photo1308111.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

pWcSM.jpg
    Tesco in Naas. Dunno what the guys were thinking of because where they parked was still a good walk from the supermarket and there were countless regular parking spaces closer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

RangeR wrote: »
    Newcastle Service Station - 11 August 2011

I see this on a daily basis but this first driver takes the biscuit. Takes the two spots, one
    which is a disabled spot. The car beside her didn't have much choice but to park half on the
    space, spilling over to the yellow hatch. However, there were plenty of parking spaces on the
    other side of the door, and about 30 free spots around the back. It's a HUGE car park.

Five minutes later, I come out with my brekkie role [actually a wrap] and another woman is
    parked in the disabled spot. This time, she is very careful not to spill over into the other parking
    space but obnoxious none the less.

There are plenty of parking spaces on the other side of the door, less than five seconds away.

And yes, I know that these three where women as I saw them pull up and drive away. It's not
    only women, but the men I see do this are sually driving commercial vehicles
    [U*cough* P*cough*C].

For shame.

But but but - its raining!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Tesco in Naas. Dunno what the guys were thinking of because where they parked was still a good walk from the supermarket and there were countless regular parking spaces closer.

You have put your finger on it.
    They wheren't thinking, these people get into their car, drive from A to B and when they arrive at B, they'll just coast to a halt, well, somewhere, get out and happily go about their day.
    If challenged they would probably be upset, how dare you ruin my good mood, sure I'm not harming anybody, or possibly become aggressive and violent, because who are you to be telling me what to do.
    Or in other words: Taught no manners by their Mammy.
    Would like to enquire sometimes if the above is the case and if so, offer to tutor them in proper behaviour myself.
    But don't, as I don't fancy getting stabbed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Stingray

Dave Molloy "Finest Fresh, Frozen Foods" - Castlewood Ave, D6

[IMG][/img]photo88678766.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement