Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

First post here.

Got this outside Halfords Blanch last week.

Even though there is multiple free spaces, still crap parking!

bmwv.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

First post here.

376903554.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1313757787&Signature=LWlq7lm8dqtAZU%2F76VBNB98EPg8%3D

Am I missing something here?

edit:
    Viewed this post before picture was added, nevermind!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

Not just in Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭woodseb

Not just in Ireland!

that doesn't look too bad, i'd imagine it'd be difficult to fit a hummer in most regular spaces

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

woodseb wrote: »
    that doesn't look too bad, i'd imagine it'd be difficult to fit a hummer in most regular spaces

It was at a huge motorway services place there were 100's of free spots, it was just a lazy dick who wanted to park near the door of the restaurant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Am I missing something here?

The picture?

The picture?
    Fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Absurdum wrote: »
    3 in 1, good find

I woulda squeezed in between the mercs.

I take great pride in wedging my lump of junk beside gimps like that....try get into your car now laddie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

Omni Pair..
    171345.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

jd wrote: »

In fairness, most of the parking in the Omni is atrocious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

It was at a huge motorway services place there were 100's of free spots, it was just a lazy dick who wanted to park near the door of the restaurant

Hummer & Dumber.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

jd wrote: »
    Omni Pair..
    171345.jpg
    jasus the spaces are very small thare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

First post here.

bmwv.png

I dont blame him the spaces in blanch are way too small

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Stingray

[IMG][/img]photo112334432.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

This one's a genius.

I don't see how you'd confuse a standard car parking space with a loading dock marked with distance markers, in a different colour than the regular parking spaces, in front of a giant black loading gate.

Alternatively, they could just be an obnoxious parker :P:D.

171504.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

dillo2k10 wrote: »

Sometimes when you go to park in a space the other car is so far over you have no choice also.:mad: And then they go and you look like the **** parker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

caseyann wrote: »
    Sometimes when you go to park in a space the other car is so far over you have no choice also.:mad: And then they go and you look like the **** parker :D

So true I had to park as best I could the other day in Dundrum as the car beside me was parked so badly.When I went back to the spot there was a perfectly parked car beside me and I looked like the most obnoxious/dumb parker ever :D:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Denisejcc wrote: »
    So true I had to park as best I could the other day in Dundrum as the car beside me was parked so badly.When I went back to the spot there was a perfectly parked car beside me and I looked like the most obnoxious/dumb parker ever :D:o

I know and people giving your car the evils :p Dunnes stores car park i go to is a night mare for that carry on.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

-Chris- wrote: »
    This one's a genius.

I don't see how you'd confuse a standard car parking space with a loading dock marked with distance markers, in a different colour than the regular parking spaces, in front of a giant black loading gate.

Aye, but calling the Aygo stupid is unfair on the car. It's not the cars fault that the owner is a flute..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Got this a few weeks back in Dundrum. Bad quality, I was walking and carrying the baby. Plenty of spaces free.

img20110726162632.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭cython

Maynooth yesterday, in Greenfields Shopping Centre

dsc00073dz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

-Chris- wrote: »
    This one's a genius.

In fairness, there are six disabled car spaces around the corner and in four years I have never seen a single one free or a single disabled marker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

33bhmbn.jpg
    jf9sva.jpg
    9ar9n8.jpg

Not sure if you can see this propeerly, but the car is a LONG way out from the wall and obstructiong access to the disabled bay (which isnt the best laid out one rto stsrt with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Ha Ha Banteer station. I love the location on your profile....:D:D:D

Typical Passat driver....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

corktina wrote: »

Not sure if you can see this propeerly, but the car is a LONG way out from the wall and obstructiong access to the disabled bay (which isnt the best laid out one rto stsrt with

I see people parking like this all the time. They don't park in the disabled spot, they just obstruct it by parking in the way of it. The mind boggles...

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Ha Ha Banteer station. I love the location on your profile....:D:D:D

took your time spotting it! Yes and its Banteer! Lady got off the train just after I took the pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

corktina wrote: »
    took your time spotting it! Yes and its Banteer! Lady got off the train just after I took the pics

Head isnt good today. I was obnoxiously parked in Banteer last night but it was on a bar stool though...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Is it possible the handbrake isn't on?

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Is it possible the handbrake isn't on?

possible, it is slightley downhill to the road, but Id have thought once started it would keep rolling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

dillo2k10 wrote: »

I've put Transits between those lines. He isnt driving the Star Ship Enterprise ! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement