Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭tmcw

Tragedy wrote: »
    ...As for Iwannahurl's nonsense, I stated parking on the verge outside our house. The verge we've been mowing, cleaning and looking after for 26 years(because the council sure as hell has never done anything). So what exactly are you prattling on about? Oh right, just sitting up their on your obnoxiously high horse....

You end up pulling grass and mud up into the thread of your tyres, and then deposit it on the road for other road users to slip and slide on. Yes, very considerate of you. I have more regard for the worms and bugs you destroy, than I do for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 FiFiTeg

lewis wrote: »
    Can I get a glass of ego of ya....:rolleyes:

na i only drink bottles of cool like anal up there :D

Anan1 wrote: »
    Am I to take it that you're revising your position now?

anywhere i can meaning anywhere i find it reasonable to do so... clearly you got on your high horse a bit so i decided to wind ya up...

im not the person thats going to impede other people from getting a parking space, i do it at the back of the car park in work, and in areas of car parks where its quieter.. if the needs comes for me to park in between two cars i choose them very very carefully

at the end of the day i find it a bit rich that people have the time to come on here and their biggest complaint is the way people park.. talk about obnoxious

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

-Chris- wrote: »
    LESS CHAT, MOAR PICS!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaddy, they're still doing it!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

FiFiTeg wrote: »
    na i only drink bottles of cool like anal up there :D

You like bottles of anal juice, sweet jesus.....of ya go, no wonder your at the back of the car parks..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

LESS CHAT, MOAR PICS!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I'm not going to say it again...

FiFiTeg wrote: »
    at the end of the day i find it a bit rich that people have the time to come on here and their biggest complaint is the way people park.. talk about obnoxious

We've covered this before:
    I've had to ask people earlier in the thread to stay on-topic because they're commenting on the validity of the thread, and I'll have to ask you to do the same.

If you've an issue with the thread, take it to the Feedback forum maybe? The Mods of the Motors forum, and the vast majority of the Motors Community have no issue with it, so you won't get a balanced discussion here anyway.
    If you don't like a thread, don't read it or don't post in it.
    If you see a problem with a post, report it so we can deal with it.

Don't come on thread and bitch about the posters or the thread. It's pointless and inevitably ends in an escalation of emotions and subsequent infractions/bannings.

Post a pic or post something that discusses a pic please.

lewis wrote: »
    You like bottles of anal juice, sweet jesus.....of ya go, no wonder your at the back of the car parks..

*facepalm*

anal juice? ya lewis... how old are you 12?
    @chris im sorry i didnt actually read the full 345 pages so i must have missed your previous requests..il stay out of this from now on!

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

Saw this gem in Mc Donalds in Cork while i was picking someone up!

Can hardly be a disabled person driving that can it? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

DSC00055.jpg
    In Ennis Just next to the Kilrush rd. Traffic lights, Double Yellow Line too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Saw this gem in Mc Donalds in Cork while i was picking someone up!

Can hardly be a disabled person driving that can it? :D

I'd be ringing that well placed phone number to ask them about that parking

• Advertisement

Couple of others,

The taxi was parked at one of the roundabouts at Cork airport for a good half an hour (went into Servisair and came back half hour later and it didn't move)

The others speak for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Merbhp

Parked on Footway

x173703.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭cyclopath2001

If you've got it...
    173707.jpg
    Drive it on the wrong side of the road, block the path and a good chunk of road too.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Couple of others,

The taxi was parked at one of the roundabouts at Cork airport for a good half an hour (went into Servisair and came back half hour later and it didn't move)

Have you ever seen the car park in little island full?

That is probably what the parker was thinking, or at least I hope that is what they were thinking otherwise slap an obnoxious parking sticker on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Seasoft

6aaf589d-32e6-46a2-95e1-b7448c4e2f3f.jpg

1. Blockin cyclepath;
    2. On Double Yellow lines;
    3. Parked on footpath.

Ah, but it's a Beamer with hazards on, so it's ok!

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Couple of others,

Have you ever seen the car park in little island full?

That is probably what the parker was thinking, or at least I hope that is what they were thinking otherwise slap an obnoxious parking sticker on them.
    Come to think of it I've never seen it even remotely full and this was at 2 o clock today.

It's like some people jump out of their cars while it's still moving and they think the cars will park themselves!

Come to think of it I've never seen it even remotely full and this was at 2 o clock today.

It's like some people jump out of their cars while it's still moving and they think they'll park themselves!

Happened to a friend of mine. Parked nice and neat in his 2 week old Passat and when he came back it was in the middle of the car park on top of a bollard(sort of). Electric handbrake failed. He was in Enniskillen in a Republican reg car and Volkswagen NI wouldn't bring him across the border on a tow truck and Volkswagen IRL wouldn't come across the border to get him so they dropped him at the border and pushed it across. NO SH*T. Fleet car as well and they were no friggin help because he was "out of the country".

Anyway back on topic. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

Tragedy wrote: »
    As for Iwannahurl's nonsense, I stated parking on the verge outside our house. The verge we've been mowing, cleaning and looking after for 26 years(because the council sure as hell has never done anything). So what exactly are you prattling on about? Oh right, just sitting up their on your obnoxiously high horse.

Oh dear, that poor hop-on hop-off Elevated Equine again. 58000 results on Google, just for boards.ie, and growing all the time...

Fair enough, though. Individual circumstances may vary, terms and conditions apply. I know lots of people who keep grass verges tidy outside their house, planting flowers, shrubs and even trees. However, many of them plant stuff, and make borders with stones, precisely to keep the obnoxious parkers off.

Dare I say pix or GTFO? ;)

Dare I say Whitewashed stones/rocks on your green area.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Seasoft

See who is very concerned about pedestrian safety....
    173743.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

Seasoft wrote: »
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/429713/173743.jpg

Hint?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

I wish I had a camera right now.

My fat arsed lazy flatmate has just parked her car in the house gate for the night and has blocked 5 cars in as she couldn't fit in the space provided.......she drives a felicia and I managed to park my Passat in the same space earlier which is still free for her to park in and both me and my passenger got in and out with NO difficulty.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭b318isp

Seasoft wrote: »

The usual muppetry in Ashbourne.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Another empty carpark, couldn't even be bothered to put it into one space

woodiesvan.jpg

Saw this guy outside Revenue in Cork.

Gotta love the sign 'How's my driving' sign on the back. :)

Googled that number. Masterlinks main reception. :eek: If she is kind to the drivers you won't be further than the front desk. Possibly only for show unless the transport manager gets wind of it.

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Googled that number. Masterlinks main reception. :eek: If she is kind to the drivers you won't be further than the front desk. Possibly only for show unless the transport manager gets wind of it.

Sadly thats how it goes in this country!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Another empty carpark, couldn't even be bothered to put it into one space

Thats pure ****ing Homer Simpson stuff right there

20furd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

No pics, but.....

Lazy parker gets maximum penalty
    Athlone Advertiser, September 09, 2011.

By Finian Coghlan

A man who parked in a disabled bay was disqualified from driving for one year in the District Court in Athlone this week (September 7).

Garda Darren Murphy gave evidence how he found the car belonging to Michael McInerney, Kilmucklin, Clara, Co Offaly in the bay outside SuperValu on Main Street in Moate on February 3 without the permit for such parking.

“Was there snow and ice on the roads?” asked Judge Seamus Hughes after seeing the date on the summons.

“No, judge,” said Garda Murphy.

“Was the space clearly marked?”

“Yes, judge”.

Noting McInerney hadn’t made an appearance in court and had not given any indication to court staff as to why he hadn’t appeared, Judge Hughes applied the maximum penalty of a €750 fine along with the one year ban.

McInerney has until September 21 to lodge an appeal with the court services.

http://www.advertiser.ie/athlone/article/43879/lazy-parker-gets-maximum-penalty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

^ Whats the betting he'll be on Liveline on Monday?

......had the hazards on Joe
    ......just popped in to get some sweets for the sick child Joe
    ......had a coronary Joe
    ......they should be out catching the real criminals Joe
    ......what about Anglo Joe, they're always after the small man Joe
    ......Joe! Joe! can ya hear me Joe?....

Joe: tsk tsk tsk....awful....there there now.....you couldn't make it up Michael...the lickle people are hit the hardest....always after the small man in the street........ etc etc etc.

Glad to hear this, hope it makes the news or tomorrows papers so maybe some other thick cnuts might start to see some sense.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement