Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

si_guru wrote: »
    Look how many of these pics feature BMWs.... go figure ;)

Don't BMW sells more cars then all the other brands in their comparable segments?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

tmcw wrote: »
    Are you sure the BMW is hers?

No one could be so stupid as to park like that, see that they can't get out comfortably, and not either shuffle to the left, or worse, leave it as it is and get out the passenger door?

She is certainly getting out the drivers door.

You can see it open to her right if you zoom in.

Daft bint

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Vanbis wrote: »
    Any exception here ;)

From what I can see though I sure as hell would :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

johnos1984 wrote: »
    She is certainly getting out the drivers door.

You can see it open to her right if you zoom in.

Daft bint

Maybe she's trying to slide in......

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

8.30 am in the morning, city centre, peak time traffic,cycle lane?
    Hazards are on so no harm done :rolleyes:

175215.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

He has his hazards on , so its ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Maybe she's trying to slide in......
    Then open the passenger door, release roof, climb across, reverse out, close roof.

I've had to do it before

Still it looks badly barked even if she is getting in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Don't BMW sells more cars then all the other brands in their comparable segments?

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭applejam

Newlands garden centre again
    Loving these idiots parking :rolleyes:

ba0fa1c2.jpg

And this one ....

2a8ff590.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

It was a case of two for the price of none at Dunnes Stores in Tralee last Thursday by this individual.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Stinicker wrote: »
    It was a case of two for the price none at Dunnes Stores in Tralee last Thursday by this individual.

I wonder will they park like that when they do their test? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Abi wrote: »
    I wonder will they park like that when they do their test? :rolleyes:

No, not the day of the actual test, but every other day of their lives I would bet that they will park like that.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

bijapos wrote: »
    No, not the day of the actual test, but every other day of their lives I would bet that they will park like that.:(

Hahaha. I know that car I think..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,684 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Herself snapped this one yesterday while wondering around Dublin.

88b193d97e62e4cf40f93a1.jpg

Clearly half on the footpath, but at least it's not on the Double yellow's.

Apparently there was no tax or insurance on view either......:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

bijapos wrote: »
    No, not the day of the actual test, but every other day of their lives I would bet that they will park like that.
    Yup.

>_>

<_<

/lets air out of tyre
    R.O.R wrote: »

The horse and cart are no better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

lods wrote: »
    He has his hazards on , so its ok.

Yes, why do people forget that if a van driver puts his hazards on, he is given immunity to park on double yellow lines, esp near a junction?

R.O.R wrote: »

88b193d97e62e4cf40f93a1.jpg

Thats Bishop St dole office across the road, twas an old haunt of mine for 3-4 months a couple of years ago. Though I never needed a horse and cart to truck my social welfare payments around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

Fu*k your honda civic, I've a horse outside. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Outside Woodies in Navan. It must have been Bring Your Kid To Work Day !!:rolleyes:

175375.jpg

I wonder which came first ? Anyone care to hazard a guess ? ;) Donabate Town Center.

175374.jpg

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Gers_punto

Stinicker wrote: »
    It was a case of two for the price none at Dunnes Stores in Tralee last Thursday by this individual.

That cl10 seems to have the front arch liner hanging off, hinting at the front bumper taking a prang

This driver is probably as bad at all other aspects and really should be in a hasn't a clue drivers thread lol

• Advertisement

Anyone know what the rules are on the yellow box again? (note the van in the top left of the photo :rolleyes:)

Bild-des-Tages-Crazy-Car-pics-Funny-Car-pics-lustige-Autobilder-fotoshowImage-5327be41-509706.jpg

Any complaints about his parking?

Bild-des-Tages-Crazy-Car-pics-Funny-Car-pics-lustige-Autobilder-fotoshowImage-2cd87d4b-501607.jpg

Bild-des-Tages-Crazy-Car-pics-Funny-Car-pics-lustige-Autobilder-fotoshowImage-7c73d417-503925.jpg

Bild-des-Tages-Crazy-Car-pics-Funny-Car-pics-lustige-Autobilder-fotoshowImage-2bbc87f2-501620.jpg
    Bild-des-Tages-Crazy-Car-pics-Funny-Car-pics-lustige-Autobilder-fotoshowImage-15bd30c2-501623.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

Got this beaut out my bedroom window today, oh how i laughed.

6172227160_824c653515.jpg
    Untitled by KingIsabella, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I didnt get a picture sadly, but i was coming through Clondalkin Village past a notorious school for causing mayhem everyday at about 2.30. Was driving up could see all the usual kid and parents around but traffic wasnt that bad, when i got up close to the school found out why there was two Gardai standing outside doing people for there parking :D good enough for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

I didnt get a picture sadly, but i was coming through Clondalkin Village past a notorious school for causing mayhem everyday at about 2.30. Was driving up could see all the usual kid and parents around but traffic wasnt that bad, when i got up close to the school found out why there was two Gardai standing outside doing people for there parking :D good enough for them.

Big Applause for the two Gardai!
    If we had more of this sort of law inforcement we wouldnt need this thread! :D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

My gym's carpark is usually pretty busy.. so I intentionally parked to the left of my spot to give some room between my car and the car to the right of me.. When I came out of the gym, this was waiting for me..

Mine is the silver car..

unled1jer.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

There was a letter given out a couple of weeks back to parents to tell them about where not to park and that the Gards would be enforcing it. Theres a Gard on a pushbike there every day now.

I'm sure it'll go back to **** again in a while though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

ando wrote: »
    My gym's carpark is usually pretty busy.. so I intentionally parked to the left of my spot to give some room between my car and the car to the right of me.. When I came out of the gym, this was waiting for me..

Mine is the silver car..

They should really mark out the spaces with big white lines or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

IMAG0084.jpg

Another Rathfarnham Car Park Special. While I was parked there she came out, put shopping in the car and walked off again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

Aldi Santry Avenue.

Last two free convenient spots...

175571.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement