Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Gers_punto wrote: »
    this post is aimed at both the OP and TesTransmision...... im the owner of mentioned "****box" civic coupe and that range rover parks there when he is on an early shift and he works in harvey norman.. If i am in first i park there and i have been for the last 5 years, parked there with my previous car aswell....

Reason being plain and simple. When i purchased my "****box" it was immaculate now if ya look down the 2 sides my back bumper and front bumper its FULL of marks from people hitting off it etc:(....

i pick that spot as its the quietest row in the car park where no one can park either side of me infront or behind me, Merely trying to stub the problem of my car being wrecked altogether... That car is my pride and joy i work hard for it, might not be much to ye but its everything to me:)

also at TestTransmission whos more ignorant me for my parking or you slating a guy you dont even know on the web;)

Still doesn't mean the owner of the Range Rover can park like an asshole.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Well well Gers_Punto...........

It's always nice that a serial bad parker turns up to defend his parking. It appears you openly park your car arse ways so this is for you.

AAAAC0ePcMkAAAAAAENCaw.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

@Berty, Test Transmission, Gers_punto & Midnight EG

Please don't turn this into flaming or aggro on-thread, you will be banned for it.

If someone can post a photo of Gers_punto's "ignorant" parking, then we can discuss it further and he can defend himself.If there's no photographic evidence then this is just offensive to Gers_punto and needs to stop immediately.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Where's the pic of the RR parking ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Think this is the one

h3000 wrote: »
    IMG_0120.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

At least he made it half way in...

photo0348z.jpg

Nothing blocking him from moving further in when i saw it anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Gers_punto wrote: »
    t that range rover parks there when he is on an early shift and he works in harvey norman
    Now you know why HN stuff is so overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

img_0479.jpg
    img_0478.jpg
    img_0477.jpg
    today at the burlington, worst parking ive seen in a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

photo0348z.jpg

Are you sure its a him. It could be a her.
    I have seeing many women park this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

These beauties stopped me from getting a space in Kiely's Mt Merrion tonight. I'm not sure which is to blame in the first pic - the Merc or the Golf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I'm not sure which is to blame in the first pic - the Merc or the Golf.

The Germans:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Mercs fault for not parking flush against the wall.

VWs fault for not taking the space to the right of the one its in now instead of messing up 2 spaces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

jaffa20 wrote: »
    The Germans:)

dont mention the war.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,049 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Yawns wrote: »
    Think this is the one

meh

id rather be that obnoxious parker than have my car destroyed by the usual brigade that frequent those retail park car parks, anyone who goes into any of those places with a car they have any regard for is mental

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I havent witnessed any really bad in ages but the other day took the biscuit, a complete bint, caked in fake tan, bleached blonde hair and dressed like barbie pulled into a petrol station on the Naas road in front of me..

All pumps were busy except for 2 facing each other.. there were a number of parking spaces free directly in front the garage shop but she proceeds to park directly between the 2 pumps, blocking access to both in the process, starts fumbling around with what looks like her handbag for about 3 minutes.. eventually gets out and leaves the car there blocking everything and heads into the shop.. I'm sitting there waiting and thinking WTF!!! :mad:

10 MINUTES later, the idiot comes out, no petrol or anything, gets back into the car, starts fumbling with that bloody handbag again.. she makes no attempt to even acknowledge what she had blocked 2 bloody pumps.. she knew about it though when I finished having a word with her, walked over, tapped on the window and gave her a piece of my mind.. :mad:

I didnt get a pic as the camera on my phone isnt working at the mo...

Driving a bright red BMW Z4 with a bright red hard top and had KE plates.. thing is like a bloody emergency beacon, ya couldnt miss it if you tried..

If anyone knows this bint, can you calmly walk up to her and give her a good swift kick up the ass compliments of me please, then tell her to learn how to park properly and have some consideration for other people???

/rant

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Michael 09

Two things:

firstly, great rant.

Secondly, great use of the word 'bint'. i enjoyed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

photo0348z.jpg

Thats what happens when a woman who is used to driving a Micra marrys into money and her husband buys her one of those things. Knows little of whats in front and nothing about whats behind them.

Thats what happens when a woman who is used to driving a Micra marrys into money and her husband buys her one of those things. Knows little of whats in front and nothing about whats behind them.

That's an excellent insight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Cyrus wrote: »
    meh

id rather be that obnoxious parker than have my car destroyed by the usual brigade that frequent those retail park car parks

Oh don't use the carpark then ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,684 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

E39MSport wrote: »
    That's an excellent insight.

Jebus - You'd think you'd know the difference between an Insight and a Q7 :rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

R.O.R wrote: »
    Jebus - You'd think you'd know the difference between an Insight and a Q7 :rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Very good. First smile of the day there. Cheers.
    edit: that and J Sexton bringing us ack to 18-18

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    I havent witnessed any really bad in ages but the other day took the biscuit, a complete bint, caked in fake tan, bleached blonde hair and dressed like barbie pulled into a petrol station on the Naas road in front of me..

All pumps were busy except for 2 facing each other.. there were a number of parking spaces free directly in front the garage shop but she proceeds to park directly between the 2 pumps, blocking access to both in the process, starts fumbling around with what looks like her handbag for about 3 minutes.. eventually gets out and leaves the car there blocking everything and heads into the shop.. I'm sitting there waiting and thinking WTF!!! :mad:

10 MINUTES later, the idiot comes out, no petrol or anything, gets back into the car, starts fumbling with that bloody handbag again.. she makes no attempt to even acknowledge what she had blocked 2 bloody pumps.. she knew about it though when I finished having a word with her, walked over, tapped on the window and gave her a piece of my mind.. :mad:

Driving a bright red BMW Z4 with a bright red hard top and had KE plates.. thing is like a bloody emergency beacon, ya couldnt miss it if you tried..

If anyone knows this bint, can you calmly walk up to her and give her a good swift kick up the ass compliments of me please, then tell her to learn how to park properly and have some consideration for other people???

/rant

Did you spend those 10 minutes fumbling with your camera? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭CarMuppet

I'm not sure which is to blame in the first pic - the Merc or the Golf.

true true... but again it looks like the parking spaces are too small for these cars......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

ToxicPaddy wrote: »

/rant

I had a guy one time start giving me lip because I "cut him off" going to the air to pump up my tyres. I was waiting in my car already on the fourcourt for the car currently there to finish and as I was moving over to the pump he came in the wrong way to the petrol station and proceeded to blast me out of it. Driving his midlife crisis piece of crap sports car I swifty told him where to go.

Am I only only one who seems to think there is a right way in and out of a petrol station?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

JustinOval wrote: »
    Did you spend those 10 minutes fumbling with your camera? :p

Nope, already knew the camera wasnt working!! :p

Spent 10 mins looking for that crowbar I had in the back of the van to put a dent in that piece of cr*p she was driving.. lucky for her I didnt find it!!! :D:D

The girl didnt have a braincell between her ears, even her voice was annoying.. I have no idea how someone like that is gonna survive in life, there is only so much Daddy is going to be able to do for her.. :rolleyes:

If a joyrider had stolen the car and decided to abandon it and escape on foot when the Gardai closed in on him, he's still have done a better job of parking the bloody car..

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

While I don't see much bad parking during the day, I saw something so dumb I instantly thought of this thread. If you see the below pic there is a car parked in the middle of a pedestrian crossing at Sutton Cross. Now there was a guy standing beside the car and i'm presuming he's broken down and that it happened in a very unlucky spot, but the least he could have done was put on the hazard lights. When low and behold some other guy walks across the road and proceeds to get in the car and drive off!!! Seriously, what a ridiculous place to park.

img00001n.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

delly wrote: »
    Seriously, what a ridiculous place to park.
    He could have had a well-deserved root up the bum from any number of large trucks that swing round from Station Road at that junction, not to mention the problems he would have given the bus if he'd stayed there.
    Extraordinarily stupid place to park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭djdunny

003.jpg

this was taken in the Parkway in limerick the other day, 4 spaces being taken up. Ive seen a lot worse out there but ive never bothered to take pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Why park it, when you can just leave it..... Not like there's two-way bus traffic on this street or anything....

8DD4985648414E578F2166A51A2F9E30-800.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

AAAHH RN reg and all

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement