Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

TJJP wrote: »
    Why park it, when you can just leave it..... Not like there's two-way bus traffic on this street or anything....

Maybe we're being unfair? ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Thoie wrote: »

I'm sure Superman would never drive such a piece of sh*t...

• Registered Users Posts: 82,520 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Thoie wrote: »

I'd say it belongs to a woman, the Santa Fe's usually do :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

SARASON wrote: »
    AAAHH RN reg and all

:pac:

Yeah thats one of the reg plates that just doesnt look right at the best of times. RN, CN and L imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

i would like to state that the car on the right was already there before this cow pulled up and also she was cover a rectangle shape yellow box as like the one on the left ... she was too laze to even bother and attempt the parking technique

20062010009.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Yeah thats one of the reg plates that just doesnt look right at the best of times. RN, CN and L imo

What does that mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭marious

robbie_998 wrote: »
    i would like to state that the car on the right was already there before this cow pulled up and also she was cover a rectangle shape yellow box as like the one on the left ... she was too laze to even bother and attempt the parking technique

20062010009.jpg

she is truly special needs person ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Saw this up in a car park in Derry.

35596_1462152589413_1101406668_31324010_3147833_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

A G reg up north, and you're from Galway.

Admit it, you had to get out to look at your car to try to figure out how to straighten it up :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Admit it, you had to get out to look at your car to try to figure out how to straighten it up :p

Haha.. Might live in Galway but I drive my D reg with pride !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Hmm, very suspicious... This isn't an extreme obnoxious parking challenge you know. :p

-Chris- wrote: »

If someone can post a photo of Gers_punto's "ignorant" parking, then we can discuss it further and he can defend himself.If there's no photographic evidence then this is just offensive to Gers_punto and needs to stop immediately.

Thanks[/b]

Done

IMG_0118.jpg

There were loads of crazy people parking in that same car park. See these two across from the Halfords store.

I saw the one on the right going in and said "I'll get a snap when I come out" and when I came out the other one had arrived and parked. There were LOADS of spaces.

EDIT I just noticed the transit on the top left. 4 spaces possibly?

IMG_0117.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Gers_punto

Berty wrote: »
    Done

IMG_0118.jpg

Thanks berty :) Thats my car "ignorantly" in the dead centre of a quiet car park and i came out and not a new ding or scrape on it so another day of "ignorant" parking pulled off successfully :)

Gers_punto wrote: »
    Thanks berty :) Thats my car "ignorantly" in the dead centre of a quiet car park and i came out and not a new ding or scrape on it so another day of "ignorant" parking pulled off successfully :)

It WAS quiet when I took the picture but you park there even if its busy and its still terrible terrible parking and YOU KNOW IT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

It WAS quiet when I took the picture but you park there even if its busy and its still terrible terrible parking and YOU KNOW IT!

With any luck you'll post a picture of that car with a big yellow clamp on it some day Berty! :D

You can chalk it down i know it... What other way am i supposed to not let my car get ruined by ignorant shoppers... Cant park around the back as my car has been broken into out there before. We are not allowed park in front of the shop, A second car isnt an option for me, i live 25 miles from my job so another form of transport isnt an option.. its my only line of defense i have to try mind my car some bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

You can chalk it down i know it... What other way am i supposed to not let my car get ruined by ignorant shoppers... Cant park around the back as my car has been broken into out there before. We are not allowed park in front of the shop, A second car isnt an option for me, i live 25 miles from my job so another form of transport isnt an option.. its my only line of defense i have to try mind my car some bit

If your company/employer has giving a specific staff parking area which is also part of the public parking area then they can feck off.

I'll actually get the one from my own job to show you but essentially it shows a specific parking area for staff cars that nobody ever obey's.

basically its so staff don't park right next to the entrance..... if thats it then ignore it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,499 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

in fairness it wouldn't look any worse covered in dings and scratches

None of those tenants have any interest in the car park. I had my fog lights stolen right out of my Passat only a few spaces away from where ger is parked at 6:30pm or so around 1.5 years ago.

The parking in that car park is atrocious. Today I was nearly hit by a stupid woman. Down past halfords - In store is actually a one way system clearly marked with road markings and people keep ignoring it.

I hate that car park more than any other car park.

Next time I might put that Donkey *ss print out under his wipers. :D

• Advertisement

robbie_998 wrote: »
    If your company/employer has giving a specific staff parking area which is also part of the public parking area then they can feck off.

I'll actually get the one from my own job to show you but essentially it shows a specific parking area for staff cars that nobody ever obey's.

basically its so staff don't park right next to the entrance..... if thats it then ignore it.

our designated parking area is in the truck loading section around the back of the shop which is neither properly lined or secure.. There has been a multitude of car burglaries there when we did park our cars there and also cars being damaged, Unfortunatly my car was one of the cars that a theft was attempted on along with the matt black fto im sure most here have seen...

So im left with no other option to park the way i do... I dont do it because i want to but i have no other choice. and my work collegues wont park as far away as i do because its "too far" away from the shop...

Ive propsed on numerous ocasions we al pick one row of the car park and park there every morning that way everyone is happy (id only be in one space;)) and we would have no fears of anyone banging our cars but again it was shot down..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

i would have thought you would have been better off to park in the end space as close as possible to the other edge of it so that you were as far as possible from the car in the next space....

PS it doesnt look like any Punto Ive ever seen...is that because its a mobile Halfords Accesory display?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Next time I might put that Donkey *ss print out under his wipers. :D

Keep a supply of these in the car:

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/notices/notice_1.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

milltown wrote: »

How about a boards version?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

milltown wrote: »

I see that Ger's Punto gets an exemption;

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/infract7.html
    Exceptions: If you happened to own a car that was made in Italy, handmade by artisans, or came over here special order by boat, you are pardoned. Otherwise please stop parking like an asshole.

I see that Ger's Punto gets an exemption;

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/infract7.html

unfortunatly im not an exception my previous car was a punto. my current car is japenese, altho it was special order by boat lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

unfortunatly im not an exception my previous car was a punto. my current car is japenese, altho it was special order by boat lol

Don't mind 'em bud, your car is bleedin' rapih

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

More ***** parking in Dundalk.....It was a female driver....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

That Dunnes car park is a hoot. You're better off parking at the end closest the entry road to stay away from all the muppets.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Aug2009

That Dunnes car park is a hoot. You're better off parking at the end closest the entry road to stay away from all the muppets.

Saw the funniest car prking the other day - guy parked car with trawler attached in Dunnes Car Park in Bishopstown but his trailer was practically blocking everyone else. He got out of car and walked away.:eek:

Was like something from a spoof movie. Must have forgotten he had a trailer attached. Was sorry i didnt get a picture of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement