Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

The Punto is parked :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

xabi wrote: »
    The Punto is parked :confused:

This best (or worst) in a long long time. I can imagine the driver..."that'll do nicely"...whistles while walking away...

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Did they leave the handbreak off and roll back out of the space?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,499 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Toots* wrote: »

no, I think they just left their brain off...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

Toots* wrote: »

Thats what I assumed until I saw security trying to push it with no luck. There was also alot of head scratching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,304 ✭✭✭markpb

xabi wrote: »
    Thats what I assumed until I saw security trying to push it with no luck. There was also alot of head scratching.

The only place that car should be pushed is into a car crusher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

This numpty was parked in the disabled spot for hours and would not move even though there was a normal spot behind him...:rolleyes:

20111128_095120.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

-Corkie- wrote: »
    This numpty was parked in the disabled spot for hours and would not move even though there was a normal spot behind him...:rolleyes:

a20.jpg

are you in a lorry parked on a DYL?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

Hee hee, justice. Not one but two disabled spaces.

FjonsLG-E900_000386.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

ootbitb wrote: »

Never mind the DYL... he is on a ped crossing going by the zig zags.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

QUOTE]

good old Kanturk...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭downey2003

quote are you in a lorry parked on a DYL? unquote

looks to me like he's in a single decker bus.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

info@munsterjoinery.ie.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

Saw this on another forum and thought of this thread....

fVaFml.jpg

3WZ6Al.jpg

Nate

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I spied this out by Eastway Business Park

2011-11-29144517.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Naas Eurospar : This is becoming more prevalent over the past few months. Drivers parking in
    the P&C spots with no C's. 01KE10224
    01.jpg

AIB Blanchardstown SC : I ALWAYS see this happen. Plenty of spaces available. Some people
    are just plain lazy. 05MH1339
    02.jpg

AIB Blanchardstown SC : About 2 minutes after the above photo. 2 different vehicles.
    06D58823 08D29725
    03.jpg

Newcastle Service Station : This is a regular. I see him once or twice a week. He delivers to
    the station but generally parks here.
    04.jpg

Newcastle Service Station : This "woman" was parked in the disabled spot. She was only
    going in to the shop for a minute. I only parked behind her for a minute. Why was she so
    annoyed? 02MH2102
    05.jpg

Newcastle Service Station : Now BAH HUMBUG. I have the greatest of respect for AGS but
    not when they just dump their car in a driving lane. Yes, he is parked. And before "the AGS can
    park anywhere on duty" brigade jump in. I checked in the store. All three members were queuing
    up for their brekky roles before heading back in the direction of the station. There were PLENTY
    of parking spaces left. I expect my AGS to lead by example. For shame!!!
    06.jpg

Newcastle Service Station : Same old, Same old. "Disabled" parking. 05KE6563
    07.jpg

I reckon Newcastle is going to be safe from me soon. I quit my job as I got a new one and start in two weeks. Bray, beware!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

ootbitb wrote: »
    si_guru wrote: »
    Never mind the DYL... he is on a ped crossing going by the zig zags.

Ffs I was driving and its a fixed camera too btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Ffs I was driving and its a fixed camera too btw.

Mounted in the middle of the cab at eye level on the drivers side.... hhuummmmm. It's not the issue here though.

I'm bringing my camera into tesco shopping centre in letterkenny with me next time I go in seems to be car's abandoned everywhere near the entrance!

RangeR wrote: »
    Naas Eurospar : This is becoming more prevalent over the past few months. Drivers parking in
    the P&C spots with no C's. 01KE10224
    http://www.irishranger.com/forum_images/20111129/01.jpg

I think you're being a bit harsh here - perhaps Barry Maguire Electrical Ltd. are engaged in child labour?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭working fool

ahhh the famous ardee parking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

AIB Blanchardstown SC : I ALWAYS see this happen. Plenty of spaces available. Some people
    are just plain lazy. 05MH1339
    http://www.irishranger.com/forum_images/20111129/02.jpg

Gonna have to put my hands up here and confess that I am HIGHLY guilty of this.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

MugMugs wrote: »
    Gonna have to put my hands up here and confess that I am HIGHLY guilty of this.... :(

That's more lazy than obnoxious imo but still slappable ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Seasoft

My home estate won a Pride of Place award this year, and volunteers keep the verges, public places etc. in great shape all year round.

This is the result of the local school drop-off. Most mornings and afternoons some parents park half on the grass verge and now that the ground is damp the inevitable damage is being caused.

6429875243_9e5c3dedf1.jpg

6429869609_fcbde81bcf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,499 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Newcastle Service Station : This is a regular. I see him once or twice a week. He delivers to

what's wrong with that?
    It's just a ramp rather than a crossing right?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

what's wrong with that?

DYL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Seasoft wrote: »
    My home estate won a Pride of Place award this year, and volunteers keep the verges, public places etc. in great shape all year round.

This is the result of the local school drop-off. Most mornings and afternoons some parents park half on the grass verge and now that the ground is damp the inevitable damage is being caused.
    And THAT'S why 4x4 is essential for dropping diddums off to school! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

6429875243_9e5c3dedf1.jpg

6429869609_fcbde81bcf.jpg

Would you not have a word in the local Garda Station and see would they send someone up at thos etimes.

If nothign else its easy fine money.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

what's wrong with that?
    DYL
    Loading/unloading is allowed on DYL for 30 minutes, not that I agree with it.
    <Parking on grass>
    Shouldn't park at junction either.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

04.jpg

Whats wrong with this one? Seems there is plenty of space for cars to go around. There is nothing wrong with parking next to a speed bump either, in case you think thats a pedestrian crossing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Cedrus

Victor wrote: »
    Loading/unloading is allowed on DYL for 30 minutes, not that I agree with it.
    Where's that from? It's not in the rules of the road, just checked (in case my memory was wrong). 30 mins in a loading bay or cycle track IS there but DYL just says 'no parking at any time'. BTW I can't see any lines in the photo. :D:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement