Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

I wonder what is the legal position around a pedestrian climbing over a car parked on a pavement.

Interesting thought.

No way through for pedestrians, buggies, wheelchairs or kids on bikes. Grass verge ploughed up as well.

11-D-36928.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Capri86

This lad was parked at Liffey Valley across 4 spaces! Particularly frustrating this close to Christmas..

IMAG0385.jpg

Also had a nice note on the window.

IMAG0384.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Iwannahurl wrote: »

Ah c'mon, where is the driver supposed to display their blue badge? Would'nt mind one of those for the christmas shopping..

Not a permit between the two of these Scrooges.

Stuff your Blue Badge up your jacksie
    Fal-la-la-la-la la la la la
    Stay at home or take a taxi
    Fal-la-la-la-la la la la laaaaaaaaa.

Christmas-Spirit.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Iwannahurl

Just don't take out your camera when in the Western Distributor road retail park otherwise you will find yourself here every other day. :p

I will be there tomorrow and Joyces but when I visit that car park I park over the ramp towards the lifts in the back of that picture. Always quieter and nobody parking like knob ends. ;)

Cedrus wrote: »

Brought his bedridden granny to do her christmas shopping? c/w bed:o

Birdie086 wrote: »
    maybe its a new style of mobility scooter?

snubbleste wrote: »
    Ah c'mon, where is the driver supposed to display their blue badge? Would'nt mind one of those for the christmas shopping..

Maybe Manuel Uribe was in town...

x31179198656524258_4.jpg

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=76102800&postcount=6416
    In fairness (1) they were collecting a refrigeration unit. In fairness (2) with a little more planning and effort they could have done the job without taking the Disabled spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭SNNUS

For ultimate obnoxious parking go to Tesco's Coonagh roundabout Limerick. Nice cark park, lots of disabled spots filled with cars without disabled stickers but even worse are the lazy assholes who park directly outside the store , how fecking lazy is that.. Pics to follow as it really gets on my nerves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Justice?

8FLyE.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

SNNUS wrote: »
    For ultimate obnoxious parking go to Tesco's Coonagh roundabout Limerick. Nice cark park, lots of disabled spots filled with cars without disabled stickers but even worse are the lazy assholes who park directly outside the store , how fecking lazy is that.. Pics to follow as it really gets on my nerves!

There are plenty of Coonagh Cross pics. on this thread already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭vandriver

6556139119_093fceac41_z.jpg
    IMAG0137-1 by vandriver, on Flickr

6fc16943.jpg

My car is too nice to park in one spot, what if someone touches it? Knobhead parked in a full greenhills hotel car park .

My car is too nice to park in one spot, what if someone touches it? Knobhead parked in a full greenhills hotel car park .

If someone touches it then it could fall apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Idrive

All 3 offending cars at Tesco in Nenagh last saturday.
    Have to go back there this afternoon and im already dreading it.

Idrive wrote: »
    All 3 offending cars at Tesco in Nenagh last saturday.
    Have to go back there this afternoon and im already dreading it.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO I'm leaving to head here in 20 minutes. NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo :mad:

Hate that place UNLESS you can get that parking space in the corner with the mysterious parking space that can barely fit a bicycle. Straddling the white lines there is ok. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Off-topic posts removed. Do not use this thread to discuss concerns relating to taking pictures of cars in public.

If you have any queries pm the mods

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Tallon wrote: »
    Justice?

8FLyE.jpg

What would be funniest here is if it was the Bronze coloured car that parked arseways and it was the Minivan that was making the initial point parking in front of it. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭vetstu

I was parked in town this morning just beside a disabled spot and got these two photos.
    The van was left while yer man went round delivering papers to a few of the shops on the street, and the girl in the Yaris went to the chemist for about ten minutes or so.

6559569913_f0e61e32e2.jpg

6559568361_88bf52f250.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

AhXI5IQCMAMDbRy.jpg

Today in Woodies Coolock. This guy actually parked in the space behind mine and his dodgy parking actually meant I had to 3 point turn out of my spot...

Also as I was driving out of the car park I spotted another Passat parked perpendicular to the spaces, taking three of them up wight outside the Carpet place there. Was a couple of cars behind me so I couldn't stop to take a pic. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

While I stopped to get petrol, this imbecile in the Land Scourger parked here and jammed up 6 cars, some were stuck on the road! :mad:

Image1723-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Finishing work at the Crescent Shopping Centre, Limerick,
    A couple stood out from a large selection of bad parking,
    DSC00094.jpg
    DSC00095.jpg

You may also note the pedestrian crossing both in front of and behind the jeep!
    Stunning,quality stuff there, well played!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

The Cresent shopping centre definately takes the biscuit at the moment. Our friends from Rathkeale (and formally Dale Farm) are on their 2 month Christmas vacation. The Cresent is their favourite daily excursion and the "parking" is a sight to behold. Of course no rule of law applies to these individuals. :mad:

a842f1d5.jpg

Tesco coonagh cross Limerick, why look for a space in a very full car park when I can just abandon it outside and people with their trolleys need to manoeuvre around the car although I wish some people had hit it.. This happens all the time here, very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

]

Tesco coonagh cross Limerick, why look for a space in a very full car park when I can just abandon it outside and people with their trolleys need to manoeuvre around the car although I wish some people had hit it.. This happens all the time here, very annoying.

It's like that every day, how fookin lazy can ya be.

It's like that every day, how fookin lazy can ya be.

I wish they would get clamped or car crushed into a cube, of course don't forget all the cars in the disabled spots..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

I (painfully) went shopping today in a Tesco extra and it appears the the same motor parking fukwits follow suit in the SC.

Trolleys abandoned everywhere blocking narrow aisles. People dangling trollyes at arms length in the centre median while they sniff some class of shampoo or ponder this thing or that....

yadda yadda

NEVER AGAIN (yeah right)....

• Advertisement

Ah I just love Tesco in Coonagh with the sheer abandonment of parking that goes on at the door and more often than not in the disabled spaces(which there are too many of)

What is odd though is that I did my shopping in Tesco Nenagh today which is normally full of fvckwits for parking but because it was so packed nearly all were perfectly parked.

True if you remove the 3 cars in the drop off / taxi area and the two blokes in vans parked at the front door with the engine running.

There was even a 1994 Transit parked perfectly in 1 space between the lines. God knows how he was going to get the shopping into the van. :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement