Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Today, at Lidl Roscrea:
    33us8iw.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 breda206

From what I can see, the MR2 is parked fine, the Starlet is arseways. The wall looks as if it curves inwards going towards the BMW, so the space between the MR2 and the BMW would be of no use to anyone parking perpendicular to the wall?

Maybe I didn't explain, I watched this guy park, the BMW aka Opel Insignia and the Starlet aka Toyota Coralla were already parked there and this is the position the MR2 decided to take. Granted the "Starlet" didn't park perfectly but the MR2 wasted two spaces after the fact :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

On Tuesday Evening for the Sunderland match, I head off walking after Parking in the city and head to Thomond Park and I came across this large set of street long of double yellow line parking (Lane for Car Park above Dunnes Stores and one car across the street on the Footpath along the river front.

120381.jpg
    120382.jpg
    120383.jpg

120384.jpg

When I came back after the match and there was new cars parking there. I pissed off a lot of people taking photos, including a bouncer (At the pub around the corner of Closseys) who were blocking Disabled access to footpaths.
    120388.jpg
    120389.jpg
    120390.jpg

Ignorance Parker's who are Blocking Disabled access to footpaths and pedestrians.

120391.jpg
    120392.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Bring your kid to work day maybe?
    IMG_5251.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

corktina wrote: »
    Mahon Cork

5n8xuq.jpg

you can see my car in the background of that pic!!! :D also if you look right past the cars there was a terribly parked white van which i got a picture of but didnt get a chance to upload yet

GalKiefer wrote: »
    IMG_5251.jpg
    yipe, it's kids day at work today.
    Imagine the conversation.
    Kid: "Daddy, daddy, That man jewerly stuck his hands together. Is he your new friend"
    "Daddy, Daddy, he's looking at me. Daddy, Daddy are we there yet. Daddy, Daddy are we there yet. Daddy, Daddy are we there yet. Daddy, Daddy are we there yet,... ... .. .."
    Arrested man:
    "Ok, I give tell you everything BUT SHUT THAT DAMN KID UP."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Galway today:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭a_v525

limklad wrote: »
    When I came back after the match and there was new cars parking there. I pissed off a lot of people taking photos, including a bouncer (At the pub around the corner of Closseys) who were blocking Disabled access to footpaths.

Ignorance Parker's who are Blocking Disabled access to footpaths and pedestrians.

Garda station about 50m up the road too, not the cleverest bunch of lads to park there. hope every single one of 'em get a letter in the post in a months time with a €40 fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Andrew33

Haddockman wrote: »
    Today, at Lidl Roscrea:
    33us8iw.jpg

It's an Almera for christs sake, do you really expect anything better from the driver? and before yiz all get on here about you being an Almera driver, just look around and see how bad Almera drivers are. (Quashai drivers are fast taking over that robe:rolleyes:)

• Advertisement

GalKiefer wrote: »
    IMG_5251.jpg[/QUOTE
    I thought car was parked in a disabled bay so I said all Gardai were disabled (mentally) but then I saw the actual car spot and realized they're all just morons (I would bet a months salary that it was a female Garda who parked this car).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

@Limklad, if you know anything, they are all parked like that on that street on those double yellows!

Its seems they get away with it an awful lot.

Same can be said outside the Jasmine Palace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭deadbloke

Andrew33 wrote: »
    It's an Almera for christs sake, do you really expect anything better from the driver? and before yiz all get on here about you being an Almera driver, just look around and see how bad Almera drivers are. (Quashai drivers are fast taking over that robe:rolleyes:)

Screw you and your donkeys, I drive an Almera! :D

vectra wrote: »
    If I caught somebody A Muppet sticking anything to my car I would punch their daylights out or better still get them arrested for interfering with other peoples property.:mad:

Ah now come on! you're getting very uptight about stuff, I got clamped last week and believe it or not I managed to get my car unclamped by being nice and polite. I wasn't sucking up, I was prepared to pay the fee but tried diplomacy first and got released. Be nice! its easier:)

deadbloke wrote: »
    Screw you and your donkeys, I drive an Almera! :D

You know I speak the truth:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

you can see my car in the background of that pic!!! :D also if you look right past the cars there was a terribly parked white van which i got a picture of but didnt get a chance to upload yet

yeah, it was you i was hoping to get a pic of but you parked OK this time....:D I'm watching you though....

joking aside, its like shooting fish in a barrel in Cork...bad parking is the norm...

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Hoofball

In a hotel car park in Tralee right outside the front door....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Hoofball wrote: »
    In a hotel car park in Tralee right outside the front door....
    Maybe he/she is partly disabled :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Maybe he/she is partly disabled :D

Yeah, they have a dodgy right leg....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

breda206 wrote: »
    Maybe I didn't explain, I watched this guy park, the BMW aka Opel Insignia and the Starlet aka Toyota Coralla were already parked there and this is the position the MR2 decided to take. Granted the "Starlet" didn't park perfectly but the MR2 wasted two spaces after the fact :D

Maybe the bloke in the MR2 has had a bad experience with his neighbours parking in the past and is giving them a seriously wide berth :p

I live above a hairdressers and I there are times when I am genuinely scared to park my car outside with the state of some of the parking so I can completely understand the MR2 drivers thinking if thats his mentality...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

Haddockman wrote: »
    Today, at Lidl Roscrea:
    33us8iw.jpg

I live in Roscrea but don't recognise this car. You should see the quality of parking on the main street too :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

I live in Roscrea but don't recognise this car. You should see the quality of parking on the main street too :mad:

Ah, it was a blow-in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 breda206

djimi wrote: »
    Maybe the bloke in the MR2 has had a bad experience with his neighbours parking in the past and is giving them a seriously wide berth :p

I live above a hairdressers and I there are times when I am genuinely scared to park my car outside with the state of some of the parking so I can completely understand the MR2 drivers thinking if thats his mentality...

Ah come off it, if that was really an excuse we'd all be parking like that!! And what would be the point of the thread?

The title would read:

"Obnoxious parking - excluding those who are really scared to park next to other cars because their cars are too precious"

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Pininfarina

SuperValu Midleton

2vmhaac.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

You could spend all day in Midleton taking pics of idiot parking, here's another fine example;

AOgno.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I know the traffic warden in Midelton. I must give her a rub of this...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Those mini's can be hard to park......

883B47ED713D4E0D870D779332582E1F-800.jpg

But a Clio is a nightmare altogether......

8427B27FACDF4FDA96A422221FCA8C0F.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭zapata

Saw this guy park at Garveys in Tralee - loads of empty parking bays all around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

JustinOval wrote: »
    Does it melt when it gets wet or something? :D

Huh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

zapata wrote: »
    Saw this guy park at Garveys in Tralee - loads of empty parking bays all around.[/QUOT

I always wonder what ailment could possible be more deserving of a place nearer to the door, than a disabled badge holder?

The cops should do a special badge for these people so they get the rights they deserve!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement